News about old delievery

************************************

Seth gratefully went into the room and hugged his uncle.

"Oh wow, why am I getting such a greeting. I thought it was only reserved for Yash" his uncle said hugging him back.

"Um... Colt you see, he finally confessed that he likes boys one in particular" Yash said, who was standing at the door with Jake.

His uncle released him and raised an eyebrow. Seth just rolled his eyes.

"Well, you know him," Seth said and went to take the seat on the wooden bed, on which his uncle was sitting earlier.

Jack closed the door and both he and Yash came to stand in front of the bed. Uncle Colt sat beside his nephew.

"So....." Jack said eyeing them both.

"What, it wasn't me. It was Seth" Yash said defensively.

Jack sighed and looked at Seth, as if asking for an explanation.

"I was worried about uncle," Seth said.

"Weren't you worried about......." Yash began to say.

"Yes I, was worried about Jack too" Seth added and Yash gave an I-told-you-so look to the others.

"Seth, what were you worried of," uncle Colt asked.

"You told me, you wanted to talk urgently to me and when I reached the hideout I don't find you there....." Seth started ".....Instead, I am told that you are on a delivery, isn't this enough reason to worry uncle"

"I-I am...... Sorry, Seth. I wasn't supposed to be coming here today" his uncle said after apologizing.

Seth raised his eyebrows not understanding what his uncle wanted to say.

"Well I did want to talk to you urgently..." uncle Colt started with a sigh "..... That was why I messaged you. But, then Jack told me he needed somethings, so we came here to take the delivery for those things"

"I am sorry Seth this is all my fault, this was a last minute plan to come here" Jack spoke for the first time apologizing on their leader's behalf.

"It's alright, exactly what delivery did you come here to take," Seth asked his uncle.

"The delivery might come in any minute, you can see it then" his uncle offered.

"Okay, uncle. Now tell me what thing was that you wanted to urgently talk with me"

"Well, it's about the other delivery, the one I told  that you won't be joining....." Colt Astill said sitting straight.

"What about it uncle......"

"It's been canceled," Colt said looking at his nephew.

"Cancelled, why........ Wait I hope this isn't another way of yours to get me out of the
delivery" Seth said after a thought.

Colt Astill smiled at his nephew's persistence and then explained the reason.

"As I already told you this was a dangerous delivery. I don't want you to get involved... But, you see even Jack has some work on that day so he will be out. I don't want the two boys and Yash to go there alone. It's too dangerous. That's why I am calling off the delivery" His uncle explained.

"But, why are you telling this to me uncle," Seth asked looking at his uncle still doubtful.

"Because I know, you will do anything to be on this delivery. Thus, it was important for me to tell you that the delivery is called off Seth" his uncle said with authority, knowing too well how his nephew was.

Seth sighed knowing there was no point arguing and continuing on this topic. The leader had made the final decision, he nodded accepting it.

"Good," his uncle said giving him an easy smile "anything new"

"Well, I have a news about a certain Mr." Seth said bringing out the topic that he had left hanging with Yash back at the hideout.

"Who, is he your....." Yash again started to say.

"Nope, but he is your best buddy" giving him a wink.

"Who," Yash asked curiosity taking the better of him.

"I am talking about Chase," Seth said and nodded as he saw their shocked and surprised face. He had expected this.

"How's my old chum" Yash asked, they both were the bestest of friends.

"He is doing good," Seth said, "He said hello, to you uncle"

"When did he come back," his uncle asked.

"This morning," Seth said and their talking started.

They all talked about the old memories with him and what will he do now. Seth told them that he will take a flight to Èze for a short vacation, he showed them the booked tickets.

This talk went on for quite a while until they heard a knock on the door. Seth got alerted as he didn't know who could be at the door, nobody knew that they were here and they hadn't even ordered anything.

Still, Jack went to the door and opened it, he didn't look much worried. On the door was a battered looking workman in blue overall, stained with patches of grease.

"It's ready," he said with a nod to Jack, who nodded and looked at Colt.

Colt got up from his place and went to stand beside Jake.

"Lead the way," he said "Seth keep your things here and follow me," he said once he was outside the door.

Seth not knowing what was happening, nodded wordlessly and kept all the things he had into a locker inside the room. He then walked out of the room behind Yash and closed the door behind him.

They walked for almost fifteen minutes. They had now entered one of the shadiest parts of the city, Seth knew that this part was infamous for its number of pickpockets.

The road was narrower now and lined with steel roofed shops. They walked in front of one of these shops. It was a garage by the looks of it.

They stopped outside the shop in front of three covered bikes.

"Here you go," the man said taking off the covers.