The broken car

He got out of the house and started walking, down the side lane till the main road came, there was a board there, with Moacashè written on it.

Seth, presumed that it was the name of this road. He turned into the main road and started walking ahead, though it was the main road, not much traffic could be seen on the streets.

The right side of the road was an open area whereas the left side supported shops and houses. He took a deep breath of the fresh air and looked forward, that's when he saw the wrecked car and the young girl.

It looked like, there was some problem with the car. Crossing over the road he went to help. As, it was late the lane was now empty.

He went to the girl,

"What's, the problem. Is there something wrong with your car?" he asked the girl, who turned to look at him. He gave a smile to the girl.

"Yeah, there seems to be some problem with it" she replied with a rueful smile.

"Can, I be of any help"

"You can, if you know how to repair this car, do you" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"I don't know anything about cars, sorry" seth said.

"Don't be, thanks for the thought anyways" she said turning to again look into the motor of the car.

"Isn't there any garage nearby, that we can call to?"

"There's, no network in these parts if you haven't noticed and anyways, its pretty late for them to be open" the girl replied not looking up from the motor.

"We can still go there and ask for the help, its worth a try" he said hopefully.

The girl looked up from the motor "if you want to, there's a garage just a mile away just past that house" she said pointing to the top of a house on the far side.

Seth looked looked to where she was pointing and nodded.

"I will see if, they are open or not. If they are, I will tell them to come here" saying this he begain walking, he has gone just a few steps when a voice came from behind.

"Wait..... I will come with you" the girl shouted and he turned, to see him coming over to him.

"It seems that you are new here, no point sending you if you couldn't find the place yourself and get lost" she said reaching him and walked ahead.

Seth moved hurriedly and said,

"You are right, fair point" catching to the girl.

"When did you shift here, in this town" she asked turning to look at him.

"I have came here, this morning. You can say that I haven't been here much long, what about you"

"I was born here, I have been living here since birth you can say. So, what was the reason that you shifted here" she asked curiously, while the turned a left.

"Well-er-actually... I didn't shift to this place, I came here just for vacation"

"Oh, so you won't be, long here. Till when are you here?" she asked, now slowing down a bit, seth slowed down too.

"I am planning to stay, for more than a week. Actually it is my birthday next week, that's the reason for this trip"

"You will be celebrating your birthday here, what about your friends" she asked surprised and looked at him.

"What about them. I don't have much, anyways" he said with a shrug looking straight ahead.

They walked in silence after that, for a moment. Suddenly the girl spoke,

"Well, we can be friends if you want"

"Thanks" seth said nonchantly.

"I have an idea, I will take you to meet my friends, that way you can make more friends" she said excited, they again took a left and continued walking.

"That would be fun"

"I know, you will like them" she said grinning.

"Okay, okay" seth said grinning despite himself.

"Where, are you from if you are not from around here"

"I am from, india" seth said looking at the girl who was looking at him too.

"Oh..." she said looking away from him.

"Yeah... anyways what were you doing there, before the car went down?" he asked pokecting his hands.

"Actually, I was out taking some things, when the car stopped. At first I though that the tank might be empty but, the fuel indicator showed otherwise" she said sheepishly and a little embarrassed.

"That was why you were, checking the motor"

"Yup, thought I would find out If there was something wrong with the car, guess I was wrong" she said looking down.

"Never mind that, did you do the shopping that you were supposed to do" seth asked as they took a right turn.

It was dark now and the street lamps were casting long shadows, as they made their way towards the garage.

"No, the car broke before that...... here we are" she said pointing to the shop infront of them.

The man was just closing it when they reached him.

************************************

Game time:

Hermione from planet titan??
AsfiyaSayyad