chapter 56 ~ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍

Start from the beginning

     "Did you lose the hanbok?"

    "No!" Rachel snapped, pulling back to glare at him. Her gaze softened when their eyes locked, Jungkook offering a smile as he stepped up beside her. The brunette stepped aside, allowing him to glance about the SUV before hopping in and draping himself over the backseat. He extended his camera towards the girl, cocking his brow as he waited for her to take it. She accepted it without a word, her hands wrapped delicately around the device as it clicked and shuddered against her hands.

     "Looks like you lost the hanbok," Jungkook smirked, rummaging through the back of the SUV.

     "I didn't. It was right there on the back seat where I left it this morning."

     "And yet, it's not here anymore."

     "Quit making fun of me and just help me find the damn thing."

     Jungkook pulled back to glare at Rachel, a smile threatening to turn his lips upward. She showed no respect towards him, instead bantering and snapping at him almost playfully. It reminded him of Yumin. Suddenly, the brunet missed his girlfriend a lot more than before, tapping his foot impatiently as he wished for the day's end to arrive.

     "You should watch your mouth when you talk to me," Jungkook snorted, hopping over the seat and landing in a pile of bags and boxes with a huff. "It's not very professional."

     "It's just you; just because you're a few months older than me doesn't mean I have to be that respectful to you."

     "Well, you should. Also because of my position with the company compared to yours."

     "Are you calling me a peasant?"

     Jungkook grinned with triumph as his eyes landed on the hanbok, pulling it carefully from beside a cardboard box and draping it over the backseat. Rachel's irritated expression softened at the sight of the black and white attire, grabbing at its hanger and gently pulling it out of the car. Jungkook followed after, shutting the door to the SUV and taking his camera back.

      "I never called you a peasant now did I, Rachel?"

      "It's Ms. Choi to you, Jeon."

     Jungkook chuckled softly, walking back to the shooting sight with Rachel at his side. "Oh, I have to show you respect and I don't get any in return? Doesn't seem very professional of you, Ms. Choi."

     "It's not like your gonna tell Sejin, so why should I?"

     Jungkook rolled his eyes, a grin appearing on his face at Rachel's fiery personality. He liked it, something to match his own, often childish, behavior. "Fair enough, but I'm still calling you Rachel."

     Rachel glanced out of the corner of her eye, sizing up the brunet for a moment before a smile broke out across her face. "And, I'll refer to you as Jeon. 'Cause Jungkook sounds too much like Jungle book."

     "I'm sorry, wha-"

     "Rachel! Jungkook! Hurry up, we're on a time crunch here!" Sejin's voice drifted from up ahead, the brunet glaring out from behind a stone collum with a furrowed brow. He jerked his head back to the shooting location, disappearing with nothing but a small cloud of dust swirling near the ground to show he had been present.