: 16 :

Both Tyler's and Marcus's head snapped towards each other and then to Calla

"You're not being serious."

"Who said I was joking Tyler?" Calla said as she dried her hands.

Marcus walked towards the bag and was instantly greeted by a horrid smell.

Covering his nose, he opened the bag, "Holy fuck."

He looked at Tyler nodding, confirming that it was indeed Nikolai Antonov.

"Oh right, he puked a couple times," she replied as she started eating a granola bar.

"For fuck sakes. What the fuck did you do these last six months!?"

"I'm tired. I'm going to take a shower and go back to my room if it's still my room and if not, I'm crashing on the couch."

Grabbing her shoulder, "No you aren't. Sit the fuck down, we all need to talk."

Pulling her shoulder away, "No, now let me the fuck go. Buenas fucking noches."

Her accent was seeping through.

After gathering her things from the floor, she walked up the stairs leaving Tyler and Marcus speechless.

She was almost at the top when she saw Althaia walk down the hallway.

A gasp immediately left Althaia's mouth.

"Ω θεε μο!" Althaia said as she rushed to give Calla a hug.

(Oh my god)

"Γεια Αλθαία."

(Hi Althaia)

"Where have you been? Are you all right? Oh dear, you're bleeding!" Althaia exclaimed while inspecting every inch of Calla's body, trying to see if she was all right.

"I'm okay. I'm just tired, so I'm going to take a shower and sleep."

"Of course darling. We can talk tomorrow at breakfast. I can count you to be at breakfast, yes?"

"Yes."

"Also, Stella is going to be so excited you are back. She's been asking for you ever since."

Calla gave Althaia a small smile in return before walking towards her room.

In Althaia's mind, she would've lied if she said that she thought Calla was never going to come back. From the months she's known Calla, she knew Calla wasn't weak. That she wouldn't give up. She knew Calla would fight till the end. That she would stay to look after Stella. That Calla would treat his family like her own. But, the most important thing, is she knew that Calla still had the smallest ounce of hope left.

The smallest amount that is keeping her alive.

Giving Tyler and Marcus death stares, "We need to talk tomorrow."