: 17 :

It was obvious that the bond between Calla and Tyler broke, but Calla couldn't blame him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was obvious that the bond between Calla and Tyler broke, but Calla couldn't blame him. She left when he needed someone the most.

He had stopped being goofy around her. He became so much more serious and it was probably because he had to become don. It was a lot of pressure for him to take in such a short amount of time.

As Calla walk down the hall towards her bedroom, Marcus yelled for her.

"Calla, wait up!"

Turning around, "What's up?"

Before speaking more, he caught up to Calla.

"Tyler didn't want to snoop around, but you're just so closed off. More than before and we just wanted to help you. You show up with bruises and scars, and the scars are so deep. We were so afraid that you were dead because we care about you Calla. We care about you a lot. You're our sister and when you disappear like that, it scares us shitless."

"I'm sorry. I could've handle the situation better than I did, but what happened, happened and I can't do anything about it. I can't go back in time and change my ways, but even if I could, I wouldn't."

"And why wouldn't you?"

"Because if I did, all of your lives would've been in danger, including Stella's and I can't have that happen."

"What do you mean?"

"A couple days before I left, I received a letter threatening all of you guys and the Russian sent it.I left because I knew they wanted me and in the end, I won. I kept all of you safe."

"And what about you Calla? What about your safety?"

"He's not alive anymore."

"Okay, and? You don't think he has alliances after you?"

"They don't know it was me and they never will."

"Please, just promise me you don't do anything like that again."

"I can't promise you that, but I can try."

"All right, that's all I'm asking."

"One thing, can you get me a box of hair dye in Stefano's hair colour?"

Nodding at Calla, Marcus left the room.

As he left the room, he noticed Tyler walking up the stairs looking at his phone.

"Dude, you should talk to Calla in a softer manner."

Looking up from his phone, "You don't think I've been trying? She won't tell me a damn thing."

"Try again."

"I'm going to have to speak to her anyways, Tartel family is hosting their annual ball."

"It's already been a year?"

"Ten months and Calla is automatically invited because she had the ring. Anyways, I'll speak to you later."