Flowers-🧡💘☁️🖤-?

I know yall said you wanted requests, but I really wanna write a hanahaki oneshot rlly sorry.

Warnings:
Hanakai
Mention of dying
Crying
Blood
---

Nick listened to Clay start to flirt with George. He felt a mix of emotions. Anger, sadness. He had fell in love with Clay, but he only let the love linger for a long time.

He suddenly started to cough, but it hurt. He stopped, and opened his eyes to see blood,  blood, and green roses on his desk. His eyes went wide, and then he heard Clay's voice.

"Sapnap..? Are you okay?" He asked. "Uh yeah, and uh something came up. I've gotta go." Before the two could say anything he left ending his stream who was freaking out.

He looked at the flowers. It was just like some of the fanfictions they would read. What was it called again...?

He thought for a bit. Hanahaki..he thought it was fake. He shook his head a bit before he started to feel sick. He stood up quickly going to the bathroom.

Then he threw up. The smell, and taste of the blood made his stomach turn. He then let out a shakey sigh flushing it down before he stood up.

He looked at himself in the mirror noticing the tears in his eyes. He looked down a bit. He didn't want to die. But he didn't want to just get rid of his feelings.

The thought of Clay just made his stomach turn. He looked down letting his tears fall before his thoughts were interrupted by the sudden ring of his phone. He grabbed it wiping his tears trying to see who it was.

It had been Clay. He took a deep breath wiping his tears more before he picked up. Putting the phone to his ear he spoke up, "Hello..?" He tried as hard as he could to make sure he didn't sound like he was crying.

"Sapnap are you okay?" Clay's question was immediate. Nick never left the call that quick. "Why're you asking...?" Nick asked the sound of his voice making him feel sicker.

"You started to cough, and then you spaced out before telling us something came up then leaving...you never do that.."

Nick went quiet trying to think of an excuse when he started to cough again more flowers this time, and blood started dripping from his mouth.

He hung up wiping the blood with his sleeve. He heard his phone ringing again but he ignored it. His stomach, and throat hurt. He had the sickining taste of blood in his mouth.

He stared at the flowers in the sink. He couldn't just admit his feelings to him. He probably doesn't love him back. He heard the way Clay flirted with George.

Anger filled him for a split second, and he slammed his fist onto the bathroom counter. He walked out of the bathroom slowly going over to his room, and laying down.

He didn't bother changing his clothes. He layed there looking at the ceiling. He heard his phone start to blow up, but he ignored it looking away feeling hot tears escape his eyes once again.

He blocked out the notification sounds he had been getting. He stared at the wall as if it would stare back. He got the sick feeling again as he thought of Clay. His voice, his face, just him. He loved him so much.

He started to cough again, and he covered his mouth feeling the blood, and flowers in his hand. He let out a sob out of pain pulling his hand away. He ignored the ringing on his phone. Tears fell down his face as he started to sob.

It hurt, it really hurt. His heart, his throat, and stomach. He closed his eyes tightly, it wasn't like he could see. He heard his phone ring one more time, and he decided to pick up. He grabbed the phone. "Hello...?" His voice was raspy from coughing, and crying.

"Sapnap..! Oh my god you're okay...!" Clay said. He went quiet for a moment. "Sapnap I saw on twitter..." he continued. Nick froze up a bit. "Why didn't you tell me...?..!" Clay asked.

Nick kept quiet, and he looked down. "Sapnap, who do you love...?" Clay asked. "I-.." Nick started to cough again.

Clay's eyes went wide. "Y'know what. Nick I'm coming over..." Clay said. "W..what?" Nick said after he stopped coughing. "I've already called an uber. I'm coming over..." Clay said.

Nick was shaking a bit, and then he hung up leaving himself with his thoughts. He felt more tears falling down his face.

---

After acouple hours he heard a knock at the door. He didn't go to the door. Another knock. He still kept quiet. He then stood up walking out of his room to the front door. He placed his hand onto the handle before he turned it. When he opened it he was immediately hugged.

Nick froze when he felt the hug from the taller male, but he melted into it. "Sapnap..." Clay said softly. "Please....tell me." He said looking at the younger male.

Nick looked at Clay. "I..." he paused. "I..it's you." He muttered.

---

Good or Bad ending?

Whatever gets the most will be the real ending. The other one will be posted aswell.

Good-3
Bad-0