Dream Wanderers 🦆🖤(slight 💕)

TW
Coughing up blood
Gore, a lot of it
Blood in general
Nightmares
Creepiness

Based on the other gory oneshot mixed with an rp, and my imagination.

---

Quackity opened his eyes finding himself on a bed. He looked around blinking a bit. Where was he? Then he heard footsteps.

He looked over seeing Karl. A wide smile appeared on Karl's face. "Sap he's awake!" Karl called out. He went over to Quackity hugging him.

Quackity teared up with tears of joy not even questioning it. He hugged Karl back tightly, and Sapnap came over hugging Quackity too.

Quackity smiled more. "You've been asleep for a while babe.." Karl said. "I have..?" He asked. "You have..." Sapnap nodded.

"We were really worried.." Karl said. Quackity smiled more. He brought the two into cuddles. "Theres no need to feel worried.." he said.

"Why not?" The both asked at the same time. "Because I'm fine." He said. Softly hugging them.

They both smiled softly. "You're right." Karl said hugging back as they cuddled up with eachother.

Wide smile were on all their faces. Quackity the most. He had his fiancés..they were here with him.

He felt so happy..his lovers weren't gone. He felt tears of joy falling down his face. But then..he noticed something. This...wasn't real..this wasn't reality.

He knew it wasn't. He knew exactly what reality was. He kinda pushed the two away. "I need to wake up." He said. "What?" They both said. "No!" They said. "I need to.." he said. "You can't leave! We need you!" They yelled. "I have to..this isn't real." He said.

They grab Quackity as the room goes black. "You need to love us Quackity." They said their voices becoming demonic. "I do love you!" He said.

Blood poured out of their mouths. "You don't!" They yelled. "YOU DON'T LOVE US!" Their voices became more demonic. "I do!" He said. Then two beating hearts appeared in his hands.

"Prove it." They said. "What...?' Quackity looked at the two.

"EAT THE HEARTS!" They yelled. He shook his head quickly. They glared at Quackity walking over. They grabbed the hearts. He was shaking. Then they shoved the hearts into Quackitys mouth.

He felt them still beating as they were shoved down his throat. His eyes rolled back, blood starting to pour from his mouth. Then he started to cough, and then he coughed out his insides.

Blood poured from his eyes now. Sapnap, and Karl just watched.

---

Sapnap, and Karl smiled at Quackity. "We love you Quackity." They said at the same time.

Quackity looked at them. His eyes were empty sockets, and his mouth was stitched close into a smile. He was pale. His limbs seemed to be stitched back to his body stiches. "I love you too." He said tilting his head despite his mouth being stitched

They walked over to him, and pull him into kisses. Using him like a doll. Blood started pouring from the stitches in his mouth.

They broke, and then a heart came out. He almost awoke, but the heart was shoved back down his throat. His mouth stitched back up. His arm was then ripped off.

"Love us
Love us
Stitched up like a doll
Smiling face for us to see
Rip
Rip
Rip
Stitch right back together
Hearts are the key
Dreaming
Dreaming
You'll never wake up
This nightmare will always last
Stitching
Stitching
Just a stitch to fix
The arm hangs bloody, and limp
Cry
Cry
You don't need to cry
Love us
Love us
Stitched up like a doll."