Mizu-🎣🖤

WHAT'S UP BITCHES IM BACK

Art credit: Deceptionapolpgy on Instagram

Anyways

Spoilers for Tales From The SMP The Lost City Of Mizu

Charles, and Cletus are platonic soulmates if you think otherwise the door is right here: 🚪

Issac, and Benji are definitely in some sort of relationship

Angst
Angst
Angst
Angst
Angst

TW:
Angst
Normal angst stuff that I write

----

Charles watched as his best friend died right infront of him. He was frozen. He couldn't move. He felt someone grab his arm, Issac was trying to pull him outside. Charles refused to get out starting to tear up.

"Let go of me Issac! I..I need to say goodbye..!" Charles said trying to pull back as his friend pulled him through the door closing it. After they found a place to hide they let Charles go.

Charles collapsed on his knees starting to sob. Benjimen knelt down next to Charles trying to comfort him as he wiped tears from his own eyes.

Issac let out a sigh as he wiped his own tears. He opened up the book in his hands, he started to read what was on the pages of the book.

"Hmmmm. No one usual checks up here...
Well...
I suppose I should reveal where my secret room is hidden away.
Go back through the main hall. It'll lift perfectly into the brick(brick instead of block) that doesn't seem to fit in..
If you are reading this you are probably aware, once within the City of Mizu there is no escape...

I wish you the best of luck. Go down there. I guaruntee that will be your best way to survive.

-???"

Issac looked up from the book. Benjamin had calmed down Charles enough. Though Charles was pretty quiet.

As they walked down the hallway Benjimen spoke up, "If anyone were to go, I'm glad it was Cletus." Charles looked at Benjamin stopping he shoved him a bit. "How could you say that?..! He was my best friend..!" Charles rose his voice a bit.

Silence filled the small hallway until the three started to walk again. They soon found the room, and Benjimen went down first, followed by Issac, and then Charles.

As Issac decided on who should traverse the lava he looked at the pictures Cletus had grabbed when he was alive. "All I have to remember Cletus are these two pictures.." Issac said.

Charles looked up. "C..can I see them?" He asked desperately. "Please..he was my bestfriend....!" Issac handed him the photos.

Charles looked at them as he teared up choking out a sob. He stared at the pictures. Issac looked at Charles before he looked at Benjimen. "Benji..I think it's best if you go.." he said softly.

Benjimen nodded. "I won't let you guys down." He said with a soft smile. Issac nodded a bit walking over, and giving Benji a kiss. "Be safe." He said.

Benjimen nodded turning to look at the pillar. He jumped onto it. When he got to the top he slipped falling into the burning lava below.

"BENJIMEN!" Issac yelled looking at the lava as his screams echoed the room. Charles was frozen looking at the lava eyes widened.

Issac hugged Charles who hugged back. Both of them were in tears. Issac let our a shakey sigh. "I'm going to avenge Benji by getting that key!" He said walking over to the platforms.

"Be careful..!" Charles said looking at Issac. Issac nodded as he jumped on each platform being careful. He then made it getting the key. Issac jumps down, and Charles catches his friend.

"Let's go." Issac said walking over to the room, and placing the key in the door opening it walking inside.

There was soon footsteps behind them as they entered, but they didn't notice. "What is this..?" Issac muttered wiping some tears from his eyes.

Charles looked around. "I don't know.." he said. A voice talked behind them, "Everyone here worshiped someone...I worshiped Dream." Ranbob chuckles.

Issac, and Charles turned to look at him.

Issac held Charles back from attacking Ranbob who held a diamond sword. "Was Dream a good guy..?" Issac asked with shakey breath. "Depending on what you think good is.." Ranbob said.

"You see, no one leaves here alive." Ranbob said stabbing his sword through Charles' stomach. Charles' eyes widened as the sword stabbed through him blood starting to drip from his mouth

Before issac could react he was stabbed in the back. Everything went black before the man fell onto the ground lifeless next to Charles. Ranbob smiled placing the Dream picture back where it belonged. "I'm doing this for you Dream! I know you're proud of me..!"