Ghost-🎸🔫🥔💚

Ghostbur

But AU

Warnings:
Mentions of Death

A part of this is based off of an AU on Instagram that I saw

Wilbur was a kind child, he would sometimes tease his little brothers, but he was protective.

He was 9
His younger brother was 6
And his youngest brother was 1

There was a robber in the house. Phil was trying to call the cops. Suddenly he had heard a gunshot.

He got the police on call, and ran over to the place. Wilbur had a gunshot wound tears in his eyes, and blood dripping from the wound. Techno was holding Tommy some tears in his eyes.

The robber had ran out. Though the police had found him. Though they were too late to save Wilbur.

Skip 15 years later. Phil, Tech, and Tommy are moving into a new house together to bond with eachother.

When looking around Tommy find a ouija board, and he forces Techno, and Phil to play.

They all think its a joke, but then the planchet starts to move on its own spelling out hello.

It was Wilbur. He was now 24 year old. Though his mind stayed the same. Just a 9 year old.

---

"Hey Tech, Dad look what I found!" Tommy came into the room holding a dusty board with a little peice that looked almost like a heart.

Techno looked up from his coffee. "Is that a ouija board..?" Techno had asked.

"I don't know what that is, but it seems cool..!"

Phil looked Tommy. "Its a way to talk to ghosts." He said standing up as he walked over.

"Let's talk to a ghost..!" Tommy said. He wasn't scared. He wanted to talk to a ghost.

Techno rasied an eyebrow. "You want to talk with a ghost..?" He asked.

They ended up deciding to play. Though they thought it was a joke.

They all had two fingers on the planchet. They moved it around in a circle. "If there are any ghosts that would like to talk with us, please give us a sign." They said in union.

"This isn't even going to work." Techno said. Then the planchet started to move. It spelled out the word Hello.

"Tommy did you do that...?" Techno asked. "No..?"

"Phil..?" Techno looked at Phil, but Phil was looking at something else.

Techno looked over with Phil his eyes widening. A slightly seethrough grey ghost was sitting there. He looked like... "W...wilbur?" Phil said softly.

Techno covered his mouth a bit. He wasn't expecting that.

"Who's Wilbur....?" Tommy asked looking at Phil, and Techno.

---

Part 2?