Chapter 10

I finally got some sleep. After everything that happened last night, I really needed it. How did the night go from catching Eliot kissing the red head, to finding out I'm the key to world peace?  I'm not sure, but what I do know is that sleep really helped. I'm still in the infurmary (and in Eliot's jacket).

I want to get up, but what do I do when I'm up? Do I just go back to my dorm and act casual? No, Georgia is one too. A monster. But wouldn't that mean I'm also a monster? Er, half a monster. But a monster  none the less. Dear god, I'm a- but I didn't get the chance to finish that thought as the door opened, and there entered Becca, Chrisy and Macy.

"Oh my gosh, Rosie posy are you okay?" Becca asked running to me. Rosie posy? Then, she hit me like a bus, well in her case a mini van. "I'm fine, I'm fine nothings broken I just passed out." Again. "The doctor says it's from anxiety or something." I say with a small chuckle.

"Well being the one to save the world from evil will do that to a body." Chrisy said. She sounded as if she were trying to break the ice, but the other two looked at her as if she said something taboo.

"What?" She shrugged as she went to sit down on the chair next to mine and kicked up her boots on the edge of my bed. "She knows now, it's not like we were telling her anything new." She said rolling her eyes, but then she narrowed them back at me."Right? Or did or fearless leader lie?" She said with a Cheshire smile.

Something in her voice made me want to scream fire, but then it also felt nice to have someone so carefree about everything. So I looked her in the eyes as i responded. "No, nothing new. He he did tell me everything." I said looking back to Becca. "I'm okay, you guys don't have to act like I don't know anything. Okay?" I said. Becca gave me a small smile, but it almost looked as if she were unsure. Macy looked surprised, as if she didn't expect me to speak. But Chrisy, she looked pleased.

"Finally someone with some spine, I could really use another reflection that doesn't mind speaking their mind." She said then started to chuckle.

I squinted my eyebrows at her, "Reflection? What's that?" I said. Then they all looked at me in question. "That son of a-" "Chrisy calm down before you cause a melt down in the time lines." Becca said calmly walking to the other side of the bed and put a hand on Chrisy's sholder.

She took a deep breath then opened her eyes, they looked white, but as she blinker they started to turn back to her normal hazel color. Just like Eliot.

"Reflections are the name of what we are. We are the reflection of the version of us that's actually supposed to be here." She explains when she is finally under control.

I squint my eyes," Eliot didn't say that, all he said was that we were monsters." I say tilting my head at Chrisy and Becca.

"Yeah, well Eliot is known to be melodramatic." Macy says as she walks to the foot of my bed and sits down where Becca previously was. Then she takes out red nail polish and starts to apply it. "He has his own problems to deal with. He doesn't think of us or himself as a reflection, only monsters.  But that's none of my business, so your going to have to ask him yourself sweetheart." She said, but with her accent it sounded like she was putting extra ephesians on the a in sweetheart.

"But other than that, did he explain everything?" Chrisy said. I tuned to her and frowned. "Yeah I think so for now, but how come your accent sounds different from their's?"I ask just realizing the slight different between their accents.

Chrisy raises an eyebrow, as if surprised I picked up on that. "I was raised in America till I was 9 then moved in with Mrs. Cross. I'm 17 now so I've had eight years to work on my accent, but it will always have a mixture of the two she explains with a small smile. As if remembering something from a while ago.