Chapter 11

I'm going to strangle him when this is over.

I chanted the montra repeatedly as I jogged for my last lap around campus. I've been up since 4:50 this morning doing little exercises. But now, well right now coach is making me round the school four times.

I just reached the bench which indicated the beginning and finish line. It was also the place where the ass crown is sitting. From where he's sitting there is a perfect view of the London bridge. But instead he's on his phone tapping away. He's probably texting the red whore. Jealousy, really? You aren't supposed to like him remember dumby? This is just dandy,  laps, Eliot, and the voice in my head. And all before six in the morning as well as no coffee.

"There. I'm done. How does this help train my abilities again?" I ask snatching the water bottle beside him. I start to down it in seconds.

From my prephrial vision I see him put his phone in his pocket, and comb his fingers through his hair. Why does his hair have to be so annoyingly perfect?

"I already told you, abilities are only as strong as the vestle they are in. And in this case you. So your going to have to start becoming more healthy. Therefore I'm putting you on a diet." He said simply.

I spit my wayer out. Whoa whoa whoa, whoa. Back the fucking truck up. "Are you calling me fat." I accuse and point a finger towards him.

He rolls his eyed as he takes his phone out and starts to tap it. "Why do girls do that? No, I'm not calling you fat. I'm saying you should take good care of yourself. Who on earth would ever say something as preposterous as that to you." He looks up at me. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. You have glow in your cheeks, fire in your eyes, then you have this- this thing that I can't explain. Its almost calming about you, you can make anyone better with just your precence. Rosalinda you're per-" he stops.    Crack.

He dropped his phone. What just happened? "Goddamnit." He curses under his breath as he picks it up.

He raises a finger, as if he were going to fix it but changes his mind as he looks at me. "Fix it." He commands.

"What, me? How?" I ask at him. "Yes you. Now fix it." He says raising an eyebrow, almost challenging.

I huff and extend my hand, I wasn't going to touch it. Not when I might touch him. Then he drops it on my hand. Then I stare at it.

Great, how am I supposed to fix it?

"You broke the light bulbs yesterday." Eliot comments. "And I have a feeling you ment to do it. What did you feel when you broke them? When the fans broke as well, I know you caused those two." He says urging me.

I sigh as I look down at it. "Those are horrible examples." I say bitterly. "I was braking stuff, not fixing it. I haven't done anything actually productive, I've only destroyed." I say as I hold out the phone.