Chapter 2

Don't you just love waking up in the morning?

        Said no one ever!  Especially when you still have jet leg and thier 6 o'clock is you're 11 o'clock. But it had to be done, I have to suffer through the day. I wanted this, I said yet again.

         Yesterday was awful, though I did meet some new people. Elliot, no he doesn't deserve to be called by his first name! Nolan, destroyed my phone. He destroted my fucking phone! Who does that? Crazy poeple thats who, maybe this Honors Class isn't really for smart people, its for mentally unstable one's. Yeah that makes sence. This way it won't destroy thier self estime. But still thats way to much power for a group of crazies to have!

    'Knock knock'  "Hey, Rosal- Rose are you up yet? If you want to, I can call the nurce to give you some meds and help you stay awake." she said through the door.

        I saighed, "No, Its Okay." knowing fully well of what I just said. " You said it!" she skriched.

       I laughed, as I got out of bed. This was going to be a hard day.  

                                             ~~~

The bell just rang then ubuptly came to a halt, just like any and all hope I had left of it being a good day.

       Here I am standing late in my home room class, clothes soaking wet, and hungry. All because Geargia insisted I wait until she finish making tea. Fucking tea! I am not even a tea type of person unless I'm sick. But nooo, "coffees bad for you" She says, "What has coffee ever done to help you. But tea, tea halls you body and mind".

     Bullshit, coffee is a fast way to get all the energy you need for the day, it's fast to make, and it has never made me late. Tea, on the other hand has made me late, grumpy, hungry, and late to class. Then on top of it all I forgot where my homeroom was, and my umbrella.

      "Fucking tea." I said under my breath as I walled in to the class, all eyes staring at me.

       "Mrs.Peirce, I hope." Said an elderly looking teacher.

    I gave her my best, I'm a teachers pet smile. "Yes, I am so sorry for being late. I'm still not used to the school. It won't happen again." I said hoping she isn't going to hate me for the rest of the year."

    She kindly smiled as she walked over to me with almost a hopeful face. Why is everyone looking at me like that, freaking wierd ass  Brit's.

      "Don't worry dear, it's alright you just got here. Why don't you take a seat alright?" She said sweetly.

    I smiled thankful she didn't get me in trouble. Then turned at to the class and saw they were all on there phones or looked bored out of their minds. There were two seats open.

    One by a blonde chick who looking at a mirror placing a bright red lip stick. I think not.

   Then the other was at the back of the class in the corner,  there was a guy in a black hood in covering his face. Better than Blondie.

    Then I made my way towards the chair. And all of a sudden the room went quiet, everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Some people even gasped. I'm telling you, crazy Brit's!

     After what seemed to be an eternity, but was really mere moments I got to the chair. I pulled it out, and it made that annoying 'eeerrrch' type of sound I placed my bag on the floor then took a seat. I looked back to the front of the room where I could have sworn I saw someone praying. Then I saw the teacher looking at me and the guy next to me