chapter 7

It's Tuesday, Eliot got out last night. I over heard Katherine and on the 0hone with Georgia last night.

Things have been pretty awkword at the dorm with her, and that I'd to say the least. Trust me. I think she knows I know she is a dealer, oh God if she knows she might do to me what her and Exavier did to Eliot. I'm too young to die though, life is unfair. I came here to get a good education, but no lire has other plans. Oh you want a normal school year? Yeah well here's a crazy hot guy that's an asshole who also happens to be a drug lord. Oh you want a nice quiet roommate? Well here is a girl who seems like that and more, but she's really a killer. Why thank you oh wonderful fate for all of this and what's to come.

Then I drop my pen on my desk and my head fallows. I'm currently in English class, seventh period. We just finished reading some book that I could not be bothered to remember the name of. And now we are writing about the relationship between the characters. I vagly remember but it was we were reading, something about a girl and a boy with relationship problems. Like I give a-

"Rose? Will you tell us what you have written?" Mr. Williams asks. He is a nice elderly man who is fairly nice. I'm not sure if he is part of the "situation" going on around here.

I look down and realize I only have a single sentence written down.
They are stupid, and nobody cares.

Great, I didn't realize I wrote that down untill now. I look around an realize they were all staring at me. This is bullshit.

I quickly try to recall the events of the book as I stand and hold my paper.

"Julie and Tom, they were like fire and ice. But even though they were so different they were like one another's drug, they couldn't get enough but soon it would start to kill them. They were so intertwined with each other that if one were to leave, neither would ever function correctly. This was a match made in heaven and hell, perfect. But they were delusional if they thought this was ever going to last. They were too different, they still loved each other through there flaws. But this, this love they had wasn't natural. It was the type that consumed a person. It was the type of love that a girl would kill for. It was the type of love that killed. It was the type of love, that you have to worry about. Because if left untreated it would spread like a fire. And in the end they didn't care about this so called love as much as they proclaimed to each other. Because in the end, it killed them both."

Everyone was quite as they me. Well at least I know I'm an expert at bullshitting assignments. I looked around to see wether or not that was enough for Mr. Williams, and I find him. In the back of the class room, talking to the Blue eyed boy who gave me shivers. Eliot.

The unruly raven haired boy with blue eyes that gave me chills, looks at me questionably. As if questioning all sanity I have proclaimed to have, were a mear illusion. But then he tilts his head, and gives me a thousand watt smile that any girl would kill to be given. I almost to smile, but in the back of my head the images of him in a dim light scaring the hell out me popped out. And I frowned. How can he still make me feel so safe. I clearly wasn't as sane as I had proclaimed.

"I'm sorry Rose, I didn't hear that would you say it again." He asked. Damn it, really?

I sighed as I started to talk again. "Julie and Tom-" "Actually," Eliot said stopping me. " I came here to get Rosa- Rose. The headmaster would like to talk to her." He said looking towards me. Oh lord, what have I done? It's probably because she can tell I'm not doing well, goodness can she even tell that? What if she is sending me home, I miss my parents and all but I can't go back. I always felt like I never belonged there. And to say the truth I am actually enjoying London. What if-