Chapter 13

Hey guys, well I guess this is the part where I tell you some sob story and the reason why I haven't updated in almost a month.....
I don't actually have one. Other than I couldn't put this chapter into worlds until now, because I have a story to tell and I will be damned if I don't tell it right.
∆∆∆
We have been training for a month now. Wake up, train, eat, school, sleep. That's it, dear God is this what life has come to?

Who gives a damn about anything? Well I sure as hell don't, I mean. Why is anyone doing this? Why give a damn about a world of platonic beings, with platonic lives and even more platonic value? Because at the moment I don't care about a single being, Human or Reflection. Come on lying to yourself isn't any good Rosalinda. You know what? To hell, even that little annoying ass voice can go to fuck.

Maybe I need a cup of coffee. I tug on some of my hair as I run my last lap. (News report: I can actually run without dying.)

"Okay that's it for the day, I need a break no more of this bull." I say to Eliot as I get back to the bench. I take the water bottle and down it.

Eliot looks up from his phone, tentativly. "Its Saturday." He states putting his elbows on his knees and his chin on his palm.

"No duh shit head." I really needed sleep or some coffee.

He rolls his eyes, but chuckles. "Would you like to spend the day with me?" He asks in that very compelling accent of his.

I spit out my water,but start to choke. "W-what? Is his highness actually asking me to spend the day with him? The world must be coming to an end? What have you finally gotten everyone else in the world to see how narssasistic and demanding you are?" Then I laugh. I open my mouth to see him clench his jaw. I don't let the next worlds slip out of my mouth.

I shake my head. "Yeah, you know what? Let's see what Nolan's do during the weekend. Take me home first though I have to shower."

***
He's probably taking me far away to kill me.