chapter 3

I can officially say I have been in London for a week. It has been a difficult, hard, and mind boggling week. But a week one the less. I would love to say how I have made so many friends and am loved by all the teachers. That's what I would like to say, but that wouldn't be the actual truth.

      I haven't made any friends, unless you count hanging out with Georgia and her friends. But I don't.

       I'm pretty sure Georgia only hangs out with me because she has too. Then Elijah is always reading a book, but still says hello to me. Cameron is the biggest flirt and is always trying to talk to girls around campus. Then there's Catherine, she pretty much hates me. It's probably because of what happened with me a Eliot. Even though nothing has happened.

       At the moment I'm in bed covers over my head, flash light in hand as I reread over my worn down copy of Percy Jackson. It's the only thing that has kept me sane this week. I read over the parts and highlight them. Then I gather a sticky note and write little comments. That is basically how I spend most of my Saturday nights at home anyway.

        I sigh, this book is reminding me of the one thing I have desperately tried not to think about all week. Eliot.

        This isn't working, Percy's hair reminds me of Eliot. I can picture him slaying monsters, and looking utterly goergus while doing it. Ugh this really isn't working.

       I remove the covers and breath in the cold air that hits me the moment I'm out of my shelter. I stare up at the ceiling, "What happened?" I whisper. He never answered my question, I saw him freeze. I made him freeze. I don't even know why I was so angry. This doesn't make any sence.

    "Hey Rose, you up?" I heard Georgia scream from behind the door.

   "No." I answered trying to get back under the covers.

   "Rose we should go food shopping." She yelled.

   "Can't, I'm not awake." I say as I hide deeper into my covers.

   "Come on, let's go! I'll take you sight seeing!" She said suggestivly.

    growned, I have always wanted to go sight seeing in London. "Fine give me a minute"

                                           ~~~

We finally put all the bags in Georgia's new Civic and we're walk to our respective doors. "That took forever!" I complain when we are in the car.

    She laughs, "Well its worth it. We have food in the house now. So you can have something else besides coffee in the morning." She smirks.

   I laugh, "That is what you think my dear Georgia. But I packed five bags of instant coffee,  and my mom is on standby to mail me more." I say with a superior smile.

    Georgia frowns, " I'm never going to win with you, am I?" she asked though we both knew the answer.

I laughed, "Sorry, but no my love." I say with a british accent.

She she shakes her head as she looks at the road. "That was horrable." she says frowning.

I laugh again, "So, where are you going to take me?" I ask raising my eyebrows, though I know she isn't looking at me.

She smiles. "The London Bridge." She says proudly. I chuckle, "Sounds cool." I say trying not to let my saddnes show. I really wanted to see Big Ben. Maybe another time.