Chapter 32

Five minutes pass and Hermione and I are still staring at the test unable to speak. Then all of a sudden I break into tears. "Heyy, hey y/n it's ok." Hermione says softly as she hugs me tight. "What am I going to do!" I whimper between sobs. "You can take your time to process this y/n and I'm always here ok." Hermione pulls away and holds my shoulders before gently wiping a tear away. "Could you not tell anyone about this please, not even Ron or Harry." I ask her, sniffling as I state into her hazel eyes. "I promise." She states before hugging me tight again.

Hermione and I are walking towards the courtyard when a voice shouts from behind me calling my name.
"Y/n! Y/n wait up!" I turn on my heel to face a worried looking Cedric. "Hey, are you okay?" He asks me, looking from me to Hermione and then back to me. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright thanks. Must've been something I ate for breakfast." I lie.
"Oh, well I'm glad your ok now. Draco's been asking around for you, he seemed quite worried." Cedric informs.
"I'm going to go find the others, I'll catch you later." Hermione says giving me a warm smile before heading off. "Where is he?" I reply to Cedric after waving goodbye to Hermione. "He's in detention at the minute. Going to be for two weeks in fact due to that incident with Crabbe." My face sinks remembering that moment with Crabbe. "Are you alright y/n?" He asks me when I don't respond. "Hm?" I look up meeting his eyes immediately. "Yeah no I'm... fine thanks..." my head hangs low in thought as I walk past Cedric towards Draco's detention room.

I pull up to Draco's detention classroom and I lean against the wall outside waiting for him. He doesn't come out until half an hour later and when he does he looks awfully fed up until he sees me. "Y/n darling what are you doing here?" He runs over and hugs me tight. "Cedric told me you've been looking for me?" His face turns to a disgusted look before pushing me against the wall with his strong hand thrown against my neck gripping it tight. "If I ever see you talking to that slimy Hufflepuff ever again I will punish you so hard that you won't be able to walk for three weeks and I will show everyone that you're MINE." The way he says 'mine' sends chills down my spine and I nod not being able to say anything as I feel my panties starting to get wet. "Good girl." Draco whispers in a husky voice as he gives me a small smirk. "So baby, what's up." He asks pulling his hand back slowly from my neck. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding and stare into his eyes. Shit maybe I'm not ready to tell him, it's even too soon for me. I just stand motionless pondering about whether to tell him or not but I soon get snapped out by Draco waving his hand in my face. "Y/n hello?" I look up and clear my throat. "Oh no I Erm just wanted to know why you were looking for me earlier." I half lie.

"I was seeing if you were alright after you ran out at the start of transfiguration class saying you were about to be sick." Draco comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist. I glance down at them and then back up to his mesmerizing, silvery eyes. "Oh yeah I'm ok thanks, must've been something I ate at breakfast." I state rubbing my neck nervous.
"Erm baby you didn't eat anything for breakfast..." Draco looks down at me confused and brushes a piece of hair away from my face with his other hand still around my waist and his warm body pressed up against mine. "Oh..." was the only thing I could say as I pull away from him. "Y/n is there something you want to tell me?" His eyes glistening with in need of the truth. "Huh no no must've been from last night then I don't know why otherwise. Anyway I gotta go to lunch now so I'll catch you later." And before I could give Draco a time to reply I swiftly turn on my heel and rush off to the library to meet Hermione.

"There you are." Hermione initiates as she slams her book shut causing dust to fill the air around her. I plonk myself down on an empty chair next to her and sigh deeply. "I couldn't do it Hermione I just couldn't. It seems to real to say, you know." I turn and glare into her eyes with sorrow. "It's okay y/n I understand and I'm sure Draco will too when you finally tell him. It's a huge thing to process." Hermione twists her whole body to face me and strokes my arm calmly. "I'm starving, let's get something to eat but could we just sit us, I don't really fancy sitting with the others." I state, changing the subject. "Yeah sure, I can't be bothered with those bimbos today anyway." We giggle and make our way to the great hall.

[Harry's short POV]

Ron and I are sitting at the Gryffindor table waiting for Hermione and y/n when all of a sudden they walk in. "Ah they're finally here, bloody hell." Ron moans. I go to reply when I notice them taking a seat together by themselves on the other end of the table. "What the..." I stare over at them and then back at Ron when he speaks. "Maybe they haven't seen us." He announces.
"No Hermione saw me but didn't come over. We haven't done anything have we Ron?" I assert.
"Not that I bloody know of."
We both look away from each other and stare at y/n and Hermione who look pretty stressed out.

That's really unordinary. Ron and I haven't done anything wrong however maybe they just want some girly time together or girly chat. Unless it's because of me still being in love with y/n...