Chapter 30

Don't try this in school kids. ;) 😂

[Y/n POV]

I awake to a passed out Draco sleeping peacefully beside me with his arm underneath my neck, hugging me close to him. I rub my eyes adjusting to the sunlight that is piercing through the worn down emerald curtains of Draco's Slytherin dorm and I sit up groggily with a pounding headache, not remembering much of last night. I stare down at Draco beside me and I smile at how cute he is when he sleeps; his hair all messy, eyes laid shut delicately and his breathing steady. I lift my right hand and stroke his soft hair gently and kiss his forehead before getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed to put back on my bra. I just finish clasping my bra up when two strong hands wrap themselves around my waist and a moist set of lips press tenderly against the side of my neck. My hand grips onto Draco's hair and after a while I spin round to kiss him properly on the lips.

"Morning baby" I whisper with our foreheads now leaning against each other's. "Do you remember anything of last night?" Was the first thing Draco says. I let out a laugh and push him away playfully. "Really! The first thing you say!" I state.
"What?! I was just curious!" Draco replies also with a laugh. "I only remember a bit, not much. I remember that we had sex though!" My hands clasp Draco's hands and squeeze them tight. "I don't even remember that! How much did I fucking drink?" Draco looks around the room and sees two empty bottles of alcohol on the floor and he cringes. "Oh shit..." I giggle and grab my clothes. "Yep, there was more but don't worry we shared the rum, however you did pour half a bottle of your whiskey on me. Bit of a waste I say." Draco's face goes from cringe to shocked. "No I did not!" He yells.
"Yeah you did but it's ok I deserved it." I pull up my skirt and zip it up.
"What did you even do?" Draco asks inquisitively as he shuffles over to the edge of the bed. "Uhhh best not to start that now, I'll tell you later. Even though I didn't technically do anything. Now come on we must get down to breakfast!" I pull Draco up and shove his clothes into his arms and boop his nose playfully.

"So y/n how was last night? Was it worth missing out on all the fun in the room of requirement?" Neville asks me as I plonk myself down on the bench next to Harry. "I- uhhh..." I stutter awkwardly, blushing. "I'm taking that as a yes." My exasperating brother comments. "Shut up Ron!" I spit before looking back at the Slytherin table to see Draco staring right back at me. "You two really are cute together." Hermione initiates.
"Haha thanks mione." I reply with a smile. "Come on let's get to charms class." Hermione grabs her bag and holds her arm out for me to link. I grab a slice of toast and take mitones arm and we say goodbye to Ron, Harry and Neville before heading to class.

"Today class we are going to be learning the spell Alohamora." I hear Professor Flitwick explains as I glance around the room for an empty seat but the only seat that seems to be empty is the one next to Draco. I pull my bag back onto my shoulder and take my seat. "Nice to see you so soon darling." Draco sideways whispers into my ear. I blush and reply with "you too" without taking my gaze off of Professor Flitwick. I pull my book out of my bag when I feel Draco's hand graze my thigh and then gives it a tight squeeze. My head shoots upwards to face him unamused. "Draco what are you doing?" I hiss.
"You forgot to put on your knickers this morning." Draco says trying really hard not to laugh. "WHAT?!" I whisper shout to him. Draco doesn't say anything and instead puts his index finger into his pocket and he slightly pulls out a black thong. "Uh-..." was all I can say.
"No knickers, easy access." He puts his hand back on my thigh and moves it closer to my heat. "Draco not now!"
He doesn't listen and begins to slide his fingers either side of my clit. "You make a single bit of noise, you will regret it later!" Draco whispers to me as his eyes look me up and down slowly. I nod and turn my focus back to the Professor. Draco's fingers begin to slide slightly deeper between my folds, toying with them making me wetter than I was when he squeezed  my thigh. I inhale sharply and grab my wand to distract me (no not like that.) He slides one finger out from my folds and inserts it quickly into me causing me to jolt upwards with a surprised look on my face. Draco begins to pump his finger slowly into me but then sees that I'm not breaking my barrier so he inserts another finger pumping them a bit faster than before. I begin to chew on the end on my wand slightly stopping myself from moaning. "That's it, good girl you stay quiet for daddy." Draco whispers into my ear sexily. Godric does he have to say daddy and good girl in class, he knows how much that turns me on. I think to myself as Draco inserts a THIRD finger. This time I proper jolt upwards and I squeeze my eyes tight really trying to stop the urge to release the pleasure. "Dracoooo..." I moan out quietly. I lean forwards but that makes it worse and I let out a loud sudden moan and the whole class goes silent to look at me. Draco quickly pulls his fingers out and turns to his book. "Everything alright miss Weasley?" Professor Flitwick asks me with curiosity. "Yes sir sorry I hit my knee on the desk." I lie before kicking Draco in the shin under the desk. He lets out a slight hiss as the teacher responds. "Ah ok, be more careful miss Weasley." I go bright red in the face and give Draco a death stare. "That was hot." Draco exclaims before glaring at his hard erection and my eyes follow. That bastered. "Oh I'm so going to get back at you for this!" I state.

[Draco's short POV]

"Nice to see you so soon darling." I say as y/n takes her seat beside me. She blushes and replies "you too." She bends down to pull her book out of her bag but as she does I place my hand on her thigh grazing it slightly then giving it a tight squeeze. She bolts upwards and glares at me unamused. "Draco what are you doing?" She hisses.
"You forgot to put on your knickers this morning." I state trying really hard not to laugh. "WHAT?!" Y/n whisper shouts with embarrassment on her face. I don't say anything and instead reach into my pocket and slightly pull out her black lace thong. Y/n goes bright red and the only thing she could say is "uh..."
"No knickers, easy access." I wink and place my hand back on her thigh but higher up. "Draco not now!" Y/n hisses with wide eyes. I slide my hand slowly towards her pussy and when I reach it it's already dripping. Merlins beard she's already wet for me... this is going to turn me on so much. My fingers slide in between her soaking folds and as I do so I can feel my pants get tighter. Fuck... I think.
"You make a single bit of noise, you will regret it later!" I whisper to her as I examine her body slowly. She nods and turns her focus back to the Professor.

My fingers begin to slide slightly deeper between her folds, toying with them. I could feel her getting wetter by my touch by the second which also means I'm getting harder by the second. She inhales sharply and grabs her wand to distract herself from the pleasure. I slide one finger out from her folds and inserts it quickly into her causing her to jolt upwards with a surprised look on her face. This is definitely going to break her. I think to myself with a smirk. I then begin to pump my finger slowly into her dripping pussy causing delicious, moist noises but when I see that she's not breaking her barrier, I insert another finger forcefully pumping them a bit faster than before. She then begins to chew on the end on her wand slightly stopping herself from moaning. Fuck this girl... my pants are getting too tight and it's painful! "That's it, good girl you stay quiet for daddy." I whisper into her ear sexily. I watch as her eyes roll back in pleasure so I go badass and insert a third finger into her tight, raw hole. This time she proper jolts upwards and squeezes her eyes tight really trying to stop the urge to release the pleasure. "Dracooooo..." She moans out quietly. Y/n then leans forwards stopping herself from letting loose but that's must've just made my fingers hit her spot because she lets out a tremendous sudden moan, tasty, white, creamy liquid squirts all over my fingers and the whole class goes silent to look at her. Shit! I quickly slide my fingers out and my eyes go back to my empty page in my book. "Everything alright miss Weasley?" Professor Flitwick asks her with curiosity. "Yes sir sorry I hit my knee on the desk." She lies before kicking me hard in the shin under the desk. I let out a slight hiss as the teacher responds to y/n. "Ah ok, be more careful miss Weasley." Y/n goes bright red in the face and gives me a death stare. "That was hot." I exclaim with a giggle before glaring at my hard, painful erection and her eyes follow. "Oh I'm so going to get back at you for this!" Y/n states as she turns a page in her book. I smirk and turn to my own book.