Chapter 18

My footsteps echo through the corridors as I run to Ron and Hermione. I can't stop thinking about what had just happened and if Draco was just being his usual horny self or if he was genuinely being nice. Is he still upset with me? Should I still be upset with him for what he did? I mean he did curse Harry even though he kinda deserved it but he also didn't tell me he's leaving in five days. Oh merlin he's leaving in five days...

I reach the grounds and see Ron, Hermione, Harry and Hagrid all gathered outside Hagrids hut. "Ron! Hermione!" I yell as I run towards them. "Y/n you've been ages! What happened? I swear if that slimy git has done something or has said something to you-..." Ron wines on and on. "No Ron I'm fine and so is he. We just said a quick hello and that's it." I cut him off.
"You were gone an awfully long time for just a qui-..." I cut him off again. "It was a quick hello and that was it!" I say slightly rude as I'm getting quite fed up with these accusations.

"Alright blimey no need to be so rude and keep cutting me off! You can be really spiteful sometimes!" Ron spits back at me.
"Well at least-..." this time I'm the one being cut off. "Alright alright thats enough bickering for today thank you." Hagrid tears us apart slightly. "Sorry Hagrid" I apologize.
"Harry! How are you? Why did you run off like that! You had us worried!" I turn to Harry and grab his left arm squeezing it a bit too hard. "I'm sorry I heard you guys talking about me and I just had to get out of there. I needed some air." Harry replies not in his usual happy tone. "Harry I'm so sorry but next time please tell us before you go and not sneak out using your invisibility cloak." My face sinks with worry.
"I will." I pull Harry into a tight hug and when I let go I see everyone staring at us with awwwww plastered all over their faces. I move myself further away from Harry in awkwardness and cough at the ground. "Anyway we should probably be heading off now Hagrid, thank you!" Hermione says spinning round to face Hagrid. "No problem Hermione, anytime." Hagrid pats her back slightly and we make our way back to the building.

[Draco POV]

I lie on my bed reflecting over earlier and how awkward the atmosphere was. I hope it's not going to be like that everytime we talk now. Her perfume is still lingering in my nose so I close my eyes to breath in the sweet sent more. I had forgotten how beautiful her glistening blue eyes are and the soft touch of her fair skin. Oh to have her here with me right now.

I fold my arms behind my head just as there's a sudden knocking on my door. I jump off my bed and slowly pull open the door. "Crabbe? What do you want?" I say surprised.
"How was iiittt!!!!" Crabbe says a bit too excitedly. "How was what Crabbe?" I reply confusingly.
"Your conversation with y/n you dimwit!" Crabbe rolls his eyes and lets himself in my room. "Oh right yeah it was more awkward than usual but I think I've gained back her interests by the way I saw her face when I left things." I push my door shut and slide my hands in my pockets as I walked over to my messy bed where Crabbe is sitting eagerly.

"The only thing is Draco it's going to break her heart more when you have to leave for 6 months...."
"I know... but at least I'll be able to feel her touch before I leave, I've been craving it since we last had our moment." My voice cracking as I hold back the hot tears that are developing in my eyes. "Man Draco I never knew you had feelings like this!" Crabbe runs his hand through his hair and ruffles it. "Yeah well you learn something new everyday don't you." I sit down beside Crabbe and place my head in my hands. "It'll be ok Draco don't worry."
"Thanks Crabbe but I really just need to be alone right now." I say flatly.
"Yeah sure. Hope you feel better soon Draco." And with that Crabbe lets himself out of my room and as the door closes I flop myself backwards on my bed. I lay staring back up at the ceiling once again with my arms crossed behind my head. What has this girl done to me.

Hey a/n sorry this chapter is a bit boring but I promise the next chapter is going to be a lot more Interesting as it's going to be Draco's last day...

I wonder what will happen between Draco and y/n?