Chapter 5

[Draco's POV]

I pull up at the girls bathroom and stand leaning against the bathroom door frame watching y/n finish washing her hands. Damn she is beautiful just standing there. "So, I guess it's my turn now miss Weasley." I say giving her a shock. "Oh Draco please like you could tease" She says sassily, crossing her arms while biting her lip. "Try me!" I say seductively with a smirk. I get closer to her and grab her neck, placing my fingers in the spot that makes all the girls go crazy,  and I push her against the wall. "Oh your in for a treat now Weasley" i whisper. My hand moves down to her chest as i pounce into her neck sucking it real good. She's already broken her word as I watch her tilt her head back in pleasure. She lets out a slight moan and I pull away with her hands still wrapped around my neck. Did... did she just moan. Did I just make her moan? That sounded good! "why'd you stop Draco?" I look down at her, looking from eye to eye and say "you... you moaned?" With a puzzled look on my face. "Yeah it felt good!" She replies with a blush. "Told ya" i say with a smirk. She looks from my eyes to my lips. Is she going to kiss me.... she pulls my head forward till our lips touch. I pull away and look at her from eye to eye again and then I crash my lips against hers, harder this time. I love the touch of her sweet lips and her body, wow her body! The kiss gets intense as our body's bash together, my hands slither around her waist. She pulls away and pulls my tie off and says seductively "this could come in handy for later" with a wink and she pulls it quickly taught In her hands. I like this girl! Im getting so hard right now it actually hurts. I gulp at that comment and then resume kissing her neck. I feel her hand grab my bulge and giving it a tight squeeze. My breathing get more intense and I immediately move my hands to her breasts un doing her shirt and pull it off of her. Woah she has bigger tits than I thought! I stand back taking in the view and say "wow..." i watch her eyes go down and I follow her eyes looking down at my bulge too which is the hardest it's been in a long long time! She bites her lip and moves her eyes back to my lips before making out with me, biting my lip every now and then.

She un does my shirt and removes it quickly then She runs her fingers down my stomach. Wow this felt good. I close my eyes and lean my head against the wall feeling her amazing fingers. I run my hand through my hair knowing this is a big turn on for girls and then i crouch down in level with her pussy. I unzip her skirt and pull it down revealing her black, lace thong. Oh god this girl really is sexy. Lace is one of my weaknesses..."You naughty girl!" I say biting my lip. She bites her lip back as I pull down her thong. I stand back up to look her up and down. Wow. Just wow. Her body is beyond gorgeous! My lips smash against her neck and She lets out light moans as i gently suck and bite on her soft neck. I keep sucking like a vampire when all of a sudden she says "hold on hold on hold on." I pull out and gave her a confused look. "When did you take that off?" She says pointing to her bra on the floor. "Ah one of my skills" i reply with a wink. I go back to snogging her plump, wet lips. Our tongues clash and fight in each other's mouths. Mine wins. I turn her around and smack her hard on the ass. She lets out a hard moan. I grab the front of her neck and push her into me and I whisper in her ear "that's it Darling, you let me control you!" I felt her breathing get really intense with her back against my chest. She bites her lip hard as She turns back around to face me. "Jump" I say holding out my arms. She jumps into my arms with my hands under her thighs and her legs wrapped around my waist and I sit her on the sink

I spread her legs wide and kiss her right thigh all the way up to her soaking Pussy. "Oh darling your already dripping for me!" She places her hand on top of my head, controlling it slightly as I begin to lick her wet folds. My tongue gets faster and faster, getting deeper and deeper. My hands slide around her tiny hourglass waist as She tilts her head back again in intense pleasure. Wet and moaning sounds fill the bathroom as I eat her dripping wet pussy. "Faster Draco faster!" She screams in pleasure. Yes baby that's what I like to hear. I do as I'm told and with that, in between heavy breaths she says "Draco I'm gonna.... I'm gonna cu... cum." Oh to have      y/n's sweat juices in my mouth I think to myself. I decide this is the time to hit the spot. I stick my tongue deep and up and she lets out a heavy moan. With that she cums all over my mouth and inside. I look up and say "that's a good girl" wiping my mouth with my thumb. "Lick it." I gesture my thumb to her with a load of cum on it. She sticks my thumb in her mouth and sucks it until it's clean. Damn that was hot...