Chapter 20

Draco spins me around so I'm on my front and grabs my wrists forcefully. He holds them above my head as he spanks my ass hard. It hurts but oh my godric it feels good. I let out a slight whimper as he pulls me back up so I'm kneeling beside him. "Good girl" he whispers in my ear. My nails scratch along his back up to his neck and I grip it tight as he sucks vigorously on my neck leaving small purple bruises dotted around. "Uh Draco" I moan. He pushes me back onto the blanket and lies down next to me.
"I love you so much" I whisper, making eye contact with his dreamy eyes as we lay beside each other catching our breath. He smiles and blushes before he mumbles back "I love you too darling" and kisses me softly on the forehead.

I wake up to the soft breeze wrapping around me like a blanket. Without opening my eyes I move my arm out in front of me and to my surprise it's empty. My eyes shoot open and see I'm on my own. Where's Draco? I think. I bolt upwards and see a note in my hand. Oh... it's Monday, the day Draco leaves. I unfold the letter and begin to read.

To Y/n,

I'm so sorry I'm not there when you wake up but as you know today's the day I leave for six months and I'm not going to lie to you darling I'm going to miss you so much. Ever since I laid eyes on your gorgeous body and ever since my eyes first met your beautiful eyes I fell for you hard. The more I hung out with you and the more we talked the more I fell for you. I can't just say goodbye like this so meet me just outside the entrance of the building at 9:30am so I can say a proper goodbye.
Love you darling.

D x

Tears welling up in my eyes, I fold back up the piece of parchment and check the time. It's 9:15 I still have time!! I grab my clothes and pull them on as fast as I have ever before. I reach for my robe and make my way to the front of the school.
I slow my pace when I see Draco leaning against the wall looking down at the ground. He's wearing a smart black suit, which his hands are slid in the pockets of, and his hair is gelled back neatly with the breeze blowing through it softly. I smile as I remember how extra sexy he is when he wears a black suit.

As I get closer to him he looks up and smiles as he sees me. "Wasn't sure you were going to come" Draco states looking down at me as he slides his hands around my waist with a huge smile plastered across his face. "I woke up just in time luckily and threw my clothes on then rushed to meet you. I had to see you before you left." My smile sinking slightly when I say the last bit. "You look it!" He laughs and scrunches up his nose as he ruffles my hair making it more matted than it is. "Actually, there's something important I wanted to ask you before I left..." He lets go of my waist and glares at the ground in between us. Uh oh... "Draco? Is everything ok?" My voice shaking slightly.

He looks back up and there's a huge spark that I've never felt before as his eyes examine my body. He grabs both of my hands in his and bites his bottom lip. "Y/n like I said in the letter, the first time I laid eyes on you I fell for you hard. Sometimes literally." He whisperes the last part with a laugh before going back to a serious face. "First it was your body but then it turned into something more. I started noticing every cute little detail of you and I fell madly in love.  Y/n, I can't explain how much you make me happy and how much I love you. You make all the pain go away instantly. So..." Draco clears his throat and squeezes my hands harder. "Y/n darling, will you be my girlfriend?" My heart stops and my body freezes.

Holy. Fuck.

Did Draco Malfoy just ask me to be his girlfriend? Holy Mother of Godric!

I stand there motionless feeling as though I'm going to faint. My stomach exploding with a million fireworks and my heart in my throat. All of a sudden I feel a huge smile creep up on my face and tears form in my eyes. "Yes! Yes!" I scream jumping up and down with my hands still in his. His face lightens up and he hugs me tight into his warm, muscular chest. "Your so cute when your happy" he asserts in my ear. "And your so hot in that suit." I imply back to him with a wink. He laughs and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear before moving his thumb down to my lips. His smile fades and his eyes sink. "I'm going to miss these lips." His eyes lock to them.
"Well how about...." I gradually move my lips closer and press them gently against his. The kiss starts off soft but then I glide my tongue across Draco's bottom lip and bite it gently, he forces his tongue into mine and they fight fearfully for dominance.

The kiss breaks apart as someone from behind Draco calls his name. He turns his head sharply towards the voice and then back to me. "They're waiting for me, I should go." He lets go off my hands but my left one doesn't let go. My eyes filling with tears as he pulls his hand out of mine.
"Bye y/n."

I watch as his dark figure strides off into the distance and can no longer be seen. I lean back against the wall numb and tears stream down my face like a waterfall.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for 1.04k views, you have no idea how much this means to me! I really hope you are enjoying the story so far and please don't forget to leave a comment on what you would like to see in the story and leave a vote as it makes my day. Once again huge thank you :)