Chapter 29

Warning: mega sex and smut scenes

[Draco POV]

"Dare" I hear y/n declare back to Harry, who is smiling drunkenly at her. Oh I wish I could just grab him by the neck and punch the daylights out of him right now. My thoughts roam my head until I realise I'm staring at Harry. I shake my head and turn to face a nervous looking y/n. "I dare you to whisper the most sexiest pick up line you know in Draco's ear." Her face transforms into a mischievous smirk as it turns towards me. "Oh I have a perfect one for this..." y/n whispers slightly, pulling me more towards her body. "Your body's made up of seventy percent water... and I'm thirsty" she whispers seductively into my burning ear. Shit I'm getting a hard on already! I glance down at my half erected dick quickly before pulling y/n to her feet and rushing towards the door of the room of requirement but before I walk out I turn around and glare at everyone. "She's mine so hands off you fuckers" and with that I pulled her all the way to my dorm without stopping.

We run up to my dorm and without hesitation i slam her against the door kissing her forcefully on the lips. My drenched lips then kiss down her jaw to her neck, sucking vigorously leaving dark purple bruises all over. I pull out and stare at them proudly. She's mine I repeat in my head. I pounce back to her lips and push the door open from behind her and we stumble to a wall, slamming the door shut behind us. I throw myself against the wall and push y/n's head down level with my painful erection. "Suck for daddy" I order confidently. She does as she's told and undoes my fly in a rush. She pulls my trousers down then my pants and my cock springs out freely. I grab her hair taut and put it into a make shift pony tail as I shove her mouth around my shaft and begin to bob her head. Uhhh fuck I love it when she's obedient. "You obedient little slut" I moan out. Im guessing  y/n hears as she starts to go deeper. She takes my whole length and shoves it to the back of her throat causing her to gag a little which meeerrliiin is hot. I take a swig of my rum and squeeze my eyes shut as i feel the liquid burn down my throat. Shit I'm almost there. She takes her free hand and massages my balls at the same time as she glides her tongue swiftly up and down my cock. "Fuuuck" I mummer in a breath as I tilt my head back against the wall and let out a huge moan as I cum into her mouth. I pull out expecting her to spit all the cum out but instead she swallows all of it. Damn... I think.

I grab hold of y/n's chin and pull her back up to my level. I straight away push her onto the bed and climb on top of her almost drooling at sight of her. She grabs the back of my neck and pulls me towards her and locks her lips with mine in hunger. After a few minutes I pull out and rip my clothes off; not wanting to waste any time, I climb back onto her and take another big swig of my rum before y/n rips out of my hands and gulps some down too. She hands the bottle back to me and I place it on the side table before ripping open her shirt and burying my head in her huge breasts. She lets out a shaky moan at my touch of my lips on her tits as I begin to leave my dark purple mark  on there too. I soon move down to her trousers and promptly pull them off along with her soaking wet knickers. I grab both of her legs eagerly, while digging my nails into her fair skin, and thrust my dick into her giving her a slight shock as she arches her back in pleasured pain. I smirk at the sight of her reaction and move my hips faster.

I go faster and faster, harder and harder. She moans heavily as she takes all of my slippery, hard dick. Sounds of pleasure and headboard banging against the wall fills the dormitory as I continue to thrust forcefully into her. "I- I think I'm gonna..." y/n whimpers.
"Come on darling you can last longer for daddy" I reply out of breath but not giving up. "Uh... your gonna have to go harder then, HARDER I SAID!" y/n screams and I follow her orders. I push harder into her as my hips hit her dripping wet, raw pussy causing her to jolt slightly on every thrust. Godric I've never seen this slut in so much pleasure in my life. My mind wonders off thinking about  things I could do to this girl until she speaks. "Daddy I think I'm gonna..." and just as she finishes speaking she cums everywhere! Straight after, I cum and the room is once again filled with heavy moans and huffs. I flop beside her and rest my hand on my stomach catching my breath as does she.