Chapter 1

Hey all I really hope you like this story and don't forget to leave a vote and comment on things you would like to happen in the story or things you particularly liked. :) This story contains sex scenes, smut and swearing. Hope you enjoy ;)

I've never really liked Draco, him and his little smirk. He's always making rude comments and then going round sleeping with all the girls in every house. All the girls in every house accept Gryffindor. He despises Gryffindor, mainly because Harry Potter is in that house. Lucky for me I'm in Gryffindor too. I'm not going to lie though I do think Draco is very hot  but I would never smash him. He's a Slytherin anyway. Although... it might be fun to tease the boy. Show him what he can't get...

"Harry I need some help revising for potions, could you come to the library with me please?" I ask while grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder. "Yeah sure, catch you later guys." We wave at Ron and Hermoine and walk off to the library.

"I think the potions book is over here y/n, follow me." I follow Harry over to near where the restricted section is and we pull into an isle. "Well well well why isn't it little miss perfect and the "chosen one"." Draco. I spin round and we instantly make eye contact. Wow his eyes are beautiful! No! No! "What do you want Malfoy?" I say crossing my arms sassily. "Jeez someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." He laughs at his comment while leaning against the bookcase . I just roll my eyes and bite my lip at the same time knowing this will teach him a lesson. I reach up to a high shelf to grab a book thinking it's the potions book (hear me out) and as I reach up my skirt rises slightly showing my knickers. I could hear Malfoy gulp and I grab the book. "Ugh this isn't the one." I say reaching up to put it back doing the same thing with my skirt. "Haha y/n it's this one" Harry says pointing to another book on the exact same level. "Ah thanks Harry." I say reaching up again. I bite my lip as I do so and grab the book. I look up at Draco and say "there a problem Malfoy?" He rubs the back of his neck, adjusts his tie and bites his lip as he walks backwards and then turns away. I give a little smirk knowing I just got him interested. That was kinda fun not gonna lie... No y/n No! It was a lesson, that's all!

"Thanks for helping me revise Harry it really helped. I feel like I have a lot more information inbedded in my head now haha."
"Hey no problem any time" Harry replies with a smile while rubbing the back of his neck. Harry is such a great friend and he's always here for me and he knows I'm always here if he needs me too. "We should probably return to Hermoine and my moody old brother haha." Yes that's right brother. Ron is my really annoying twin. We do argue quite a lot but they're always short arguments as Hermoine or Harry are always there to stop them. "Hey he's not always moody y/n!" Harry reply's with a little laugh. I laugh back and we head to the Gryffindor common room.

"Hey you two, how did the revision go?" Hermoine asks as we walk in. "Yeah it was great accept when we arrived we had a very unpleasant visit from Draco" Harry complains, sitting on the sofa. "Although he didn't really say much. He just made a silly comment then left very awkwardly. Was very strange." I smirk to myself and I sit down next to Harry silently. "Hm doesnt sound like Draco..." Ron adds. I lean across Harry to grab a biscuit from the table and as I do I could feel his eyes looking me up and down from behind. Strange I think to myself. I grab my biscuit and sit back up to see Hermoine and Ron staring at each other like somethings just happened. "What?" I scoff with a bit of biscuit in my mouth. "Nothing nothing." Hermoine says with a little giggle.