Chapter 15

"Harry! Harry! Harry I'm so sorry." I whimper. "Just stay still ok!" I stand up and run to Snapes office as fast as my legs will carry me. I reach his office, panting out of breath, and I push open the heavy door. "Snape please I need your help quick!" I puff, catching my breath. Snape doesn't say a word and follows me swiftly out the door. We assail down the stairs and out to where Harry is lying helplessly on the floor.

Snape bolts over and crouches beside him, whipping out his wand. "Vulnera Sanentur" he mumbles a few times in a sort of charm way. The blood and cuts fade and Harry's body returns back to normal. "HARRY!" I shriek rushing over as I see him sit up. "What the hell happened here Weasley!" Snape drags out his words as usual. "I'm so sorry Professor Snape, we were just-..." I am interrupted by a familiar rough voice.

"It was me Professor. I saw the dark curse in a book once and you know, Potter was annoying me so I thought I'd try it out."  Draco strides over and stops beside me. I can smell his pungent cologne as the wind blows it towards me and his blonde hair, that falls just above his eyes, glows in the sun. Ugh why does he have to be so handsome I think to myself.

"No Professor it was me!" I glance over at Draco and give him a what are you doing look and he replies with a stay out of it look. He scrunches up his nose and turns back to Snape who is still left clueless. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that is to do? Both of you detention for a week!" He spits, his words hitting my ears like splinters. No no no no this can't be happening! I can't have detention with Draco for a week! Not after what's just happened. I huff and role my eyes at the ground. "Looks like you 'nd me are going to be seeing a lot of each other before I have to leave Weasley." Draco raises his eyebrows and walks off. How can he act like everything's okay? Almost like we never even hooked up.

[Draco's POV]

I'm standing in the corridors just near where Harry is lying hopelessly on the floor when I hear shouting from outside. "HARRY!" Y/n shrieks. "What the hell happened here Weasley?" Professor Snape snarls at her, taking his time with his words. How dare he talk to her like that! I think as I watch. "I'm so sorry Professor Snape, we were just-..."
"It was me Professor. I saw the dark curse in a book once and you know, potter was annoying me so I thought I would just try it out." I stride over, cutting y/n off mid sentence saving her ass.

"No Professor it was me!" She yells. For fuck sake y/n get the bloody hint. She gives me a what are you doing look and I just reply with a stay out of it look, once again trying to save her ass. Her gorgeous blue eyes stare back at me filled with worry. Why does she have to be so beautiful I think to myself. "Do you have any idea how dangerous that is to do? Both of you detentions for a week!"
Ugh not again.
I see y/n role her eyes at the ground just before I walk over. "Looks like you 'nd me are going to be seeing a lot of each other before I have to leave Weasley." I raise my eyebrows at her and turn my back on her to head towards the building.

Crabbe and Goyle are waiting inside, still standing exactly where I left them. "What was that about?" Goyle snaps. "It's none of your business Goyle" I mumble back and march past them. I just continue walking until I reach the Slytherin common room. I mutter the password and enter.

As soon as the door swings open my eyes immediately lock with Pansy perching on the sofa. I try to ignore her and just go straight to my dorm with my head hung low but that doesn't stop her. "Oh hey Draco. How are you?" She stands up and walks over to me seductively. I stop and roll my eyes at the floor. I turn around to face her and tilt my head back a bit in annoyance. "what do you want Pansy?" I could feel myself start to get agitated. "Oh nothing..." she runs her hands over my shoulders as she walks slowly behind me. "Come on Draco, you know you want me." She whispers in my ear with her hands still placed delicately on my shoulders. "No Pansy!" I shudder her off and move away. "Oh come on Draco, don't be boring." Pansy winks at me sitting back down on the couch crossing her legs while placing her hands intertwined on them. "Pansy I'm really not in the mood and besides I'm with y/n!" My voice rising slightly as small tears form in my eyes knowing that me and Y/n might actually be over.

"Oh really huh? Well from what I saw earlier I'm pretty sure she's livid at you. Give her up Draco, you know it's not going to last anyway." Pansy teases me over to her on the couch. "No Pansy will you just fucking quit with this! Yes you and I fucked like maybe once or twice I can't remember but I love Y/n even if she doesn't feel the same way back..." my head drops in sadness. "Ugh seriously you're not even dating! Your never this attached to girls." Pansy wines.
"I know that's why.... she's just... different and I love that about her. Being with her makes me feel comforted and actually happy for once..." I slow my words and pause at the end as an idea pops into my head. My face lights up as I look back at Pansy. "...and that is why I need to go do something I should of done a long time ago!" And with that I charge out of the common room leaving Pansy discombobulated. "Draco wait! Ugh"