Seven

Many days of her busy works, Naeun didn't have time to go home. She sometimes slept in her office and just went home when it's early in the morning. She is too tired now. Taeyong knew that and decided to take Naeun outside to have something nice.

"Why are you taking me here?" She asked and looked around because he took her to eat street foods.

"You feel uncomfortable?" He asked.

"No, I'm just asking. I feel like I used to come here" She said while smiling. Of course she came here many times when she was young because her previous teacher always took her here.

"Really? I want to tell you something about here, can I?"

"Why are you asking for permission? You can talk whatever you want" She chuckled.

"I used to tell you that I have a younger sister, right?" He started recalling her memories.

"Yes! I really wanna know more about her. Can you tell me about her?" She raised her eyebrows, wanting him to tell her.

"We lost her when I was 16 years old. We're wrong that we left her. I really wanted to take her with us but she's nowhere and we couldn't wait. So, we left and were thinking to come back and took her but she was lost...and now we found her....." He lowered his voice on the last sentence, making Naeun frowned. Her eyes started showing tears without knowing herself. It made her remember something. Something that has been in her head but she couldn't figure it out and now it seems like Taeyong is the one who can do this. He smiles with his hope.

"Where is she....now?" She's trembling as she tried to speak.

"She is here with me right now" Taeyong said slowly and one by one, making Naeun couldn't hold her tears. She stopped for more than 5 minutes.

"You mean.....you mean I'm your.....no it can't..." Her hands and eyes were shaking.

"It can be. Your fullname is Lee Naeun. Your first name is the same as mine. Jeno is the one who found you" He said and couldn't hold his tears as well.

"How..how can it be?" She is still shaking after realizing it.

"It's been a long time, my little girl!" Taeyong greeted her while trying to hold his tears. He used to call her as little girl when she was young.

"Oppa...." She said in very low sound that made Taeyong almost couldn't hear it.

"Can you come back to us?" He asked and wanted Naeun to come back so bad. In his mind now, he really can't wait for her to come back to them after a very long time.

"I can't.....oppa. I can't go to you right now. I want to thank JUNG Family for taking good care of me. I want to let them know by themselves....I can't leave them..." She said and looked away.

"Is it because of Jaehyun?" Taeyong knew that Naeun loves Jaehyun. That's why he asked because he thought Naeun will not leave that family as easy as he wants.

"......" She took a deep breath and looked at him straight. It's true that she can't leave that family because of Jaehyun but she also can't do that immediately.

"When you feel bad, you can call me. When he hurts you-"

"He never! He never did that! Don't blame on him" Naeun cut off Taeyong when he talked bad about Jaehyun.

"I know it all. Don't try to hide me! Naeun, you can come back to us anytime" Taeyong tried to convince her.

"Oppa, I will go back to you one day. Just wait for me, ok?" She talked so sadly.