Eighteenth

"Oppa, listen to me!" Naeun quickly approached him and was ready to explain.

"No need! I know you two are planning to make something stupid again" He raised his hand as he stopped Naeun from saying anything.

"Again?" Jeno asked and raised his eyebrows.

"No matter how best you are, I won't fall into your trap" Taeyong left to coffee shop, leaving them hopeless.

"We just can't force them" Jeno said.

"I know right but it doesn't mean we have to give up" Naeun closed her eyes, thinking of what way she should do.

"Anyway, how about your job? Did you find one?" Naeun worried about his future as he kept missing chance for work.

"Sure, I found one"

"Where is it?" She added.

"At Insung Law Firm but I'm just an intern" Jeno said as he was so happy to tell her.

"It's good. At least, you get a job and can find someone who will suit you well" She jokely said, making Jeno stare at her.

"I will never marry someone, I swear!" Jeno yelled because he really hated being into marriage life.

"But last time, I saw you and that girl-"

"Shut up! I'm preparing to work now. Goshhh I can't believe she said this" Jeno mumbled and went in to take a shower.

"I will leave now, Jeno" She said and put some money on the table for him to buy breakfast.

She left there and went to coffee shop since she has been thinking about helping Taeyong there.

"Didn't you go to work?" Taeyong asked as soon as she entered the shop.

"This is where I will work" She put her quilted bag on the table, tied up her hair and gave him a smile.

"What? Did you tell Jaehyun? Did he agree to this?" Taeyong asked many questions.

"He won't kill me. Don't worry"

"But you're already married, you have so many works at home. You don't have to help me. Just being a good wife for him" Taeyong talked more and it made her laughed so hard. She couldn't believe him.

"Oppa, you don't have to worry about anything. He won't treat me like he used to and we won't be living in our old self. So, trust me. I won't find a job even though I have skills. I wil help you continue this shop" She explained slowly.

"I know but.....Ok I trust you" Taeyong said and decided to let her help him with this coffee shop.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Why are you here in the middle of your work day?" Krystal's eyes were still on the paper but she asked as she knew who it was.

"Nothing. I just felt like coming here" He sat down on the couch.

"At my company?"

"Noona, come on"

"What is it?" She frowned.

"Thank you for everything" Jaehyun suddenly got to the point he wanna said.

"Why are you thanking me?"

"Are you pretending? I know you did all of this" He looked at her.

"I did what?" Krystal still kept her straight face as if nothing happened.

"My marriage with Naeun. Actually, you're not sick. You pretended to be sick and made Taeyong hyeongnim (brother-in-law) agree to get me and Naeun married. You thought I don't know?" Jaehyun said it out like he knew it all along and he just played as a victim to get married.

"So you knew?" Krystal couldn't believe what she just heard. Jaehyun knew all her plan?

"I knew you did this because of me. That's why I thanked you"

Krystal didn't say anything and she kept smiling.

"Take care of her and don't lose her again. She will never come back to you" After a few minutes, she finally said something.

"Salute!" Both Krystal and Jaehyun laughed so hard. It's their first time enjoying this sister-brother time together.

In the evening, Naeun texted Jaehyun to pick her up after he got off work at coffee shop. Jaehyun quickly finished his work and went to Naeun.

When he arrived, all he could see was Naeun's smile. She seemed happy being with her 2 brothers, the one who he used to beat up and the one he used to curse at. But now it all became better and they could live in peace.

"What took you so long to pick my sister?" Jeno asked and kept staring at his hand around her waist.

"I just finished my work"

"It's ok" Naeun could guess through his reply that it felt apolozied.

"You two should go home. It's not good to drive this late" Taeyong advised them as if he was worried.

"Ok. Good night, oppa. Please take care yourself and don't work so hard" She told him before leaving.

"Jeno too" She turned to him. He smiled and said.

"I'm not you. I know exactly how I am"

"Then let's go" Jaehyun bowed down to Taeyong as he said goodbye and wrapped his hand around Naeun's shoulder and carried a bag for her.

"He changed a lot" The last sentence Jeno said is literally what he saw. He felt at ease now that Jaehyun took care of his sister.

(The final episode will be on Monday. Let's take a guess if Taeyong and Krystal will be together in the end)