Fifteenth

"I can give you anything" Krystal said in confident.

"Then give me everything you have right now. I will let Naeun marries him"

"Oppa!" Naeun shouted out to Taeyong.

"I know you can't give up your position or any other things you have. So, stay away from us" Taeyong mocked her and grabbed Naeun's hand, ready to leave but Jaehyun suddenly appeared.

"Jaehyun..." Krystal called out his name.

"I heard everything. Please let me marry her" He got down on his knees in front of Taeyong, making him feel uneasy.

"You shouldn't do this" Taeyong frowned and looked at Jaehyun.

"I will stand up until you agree" Jaehyun said.

"Oppa...." Naeun held Taeyong's hand tightly.

"Don't you tell me that you wanna marry him?" Krystal and Jaehyun quickly looked at him after heard this.

Naeun nodded lightly. At first, she didn't want to be involved with JUNG Family anymore but after seeing Jaehyun changed so much, and he even got on his knees just want her forgiveness and get married to him. That made Naeun became soft.

"I promise I will protect her no matter what. I will always be good to her from now on" Jaehyun raised his three fingers up and promised.

"Are you kidding me?" Taeyong looked at Krystal, who was the same looking at him.

He didn't understand the situation clearly. Why all of them became like that?

"I will ask Jeno first. If he agrees, I will let it happens" Taeyong only said this and dragged Naeun out. It gave Jaehyun and Krystal so much hope that the wedding would happen.

Taeyong arrived home with Naeun very angry. He went in his room without saying anything to her.

"Did I decide right? I hope he won't be the old him anymore" Naeun said in mind and sat down on a coach, waiting for Taeyong to calm down and talked to him.

3 hours passed, Naeun was still sitting there without going anywhere. Jeno came back from hanging out with his friends, seeing Naeun sitting alone.

"Noona, why didn't you to the shop? Are you feeling unwell?" He quickly went to sit near her and asked.

"No. Jeno, I got something to tell you. Please don't be surprised or angry. Promise me, ok?"

"Of course. I don't dare to get angry at you" Jeno chuckled.

"What if I get married to Jaehyun oppa?" She asked and raised her eyebrows.

"What-what do you mean?" As expected, he got really surprised.

"Krystal unnie had cancer since last year and now she is in her final stage. She wanted me to get married to Jaehyun oppa....." She explained slowly.

"Are you crazy?" Jeno suddenly stood up as he couldn't control his voice which made Taeyong came out of his room.

"If you approve, I will let her marry Jaehyun" Taeyong said this sentence making Naeun shocked. Did she hear wrong?

"I will never let enemy marries my sister, got it?" Jeno said loudly.

"Jeno...he really changed so much. I think he won't do like he used to do anymore" Naeun whined as if she wanted him to understand this.

"Think? Your thought isn't always true, noona" He turned to look at her.

"But I want to give him second chance. If he makes me cry again, I promise I won't meet him for the rest of my life" She made sad face.

"You say this" Jeno stared at Naeun and went in his room. Taeyong had no word to say but just looked at her and smiled. Then, went back to his room.

Naeun was smiling alone like crazy but the most hurtful thing is that Taeyong and Jeno weren't happy for what they have decided. They followed her heart and didn't want to force her to stop loving someone but they also didn't want to see her being in deep pain again. That's why they tried to stop her but for what they got was nothing.

New morning, Taeyong called Krystal to talk about marriage. He went to hospital to see her by himself.

He knocked the door before going in.

"You did the good thing" Krystal said before even Taeyong sat down.

"I just followed my sister" Taeyong said with his straight face.

"Anyway, you did the right way. You made them together" She smiled.

"I want them to get married next month. What do you think?"

"It's too fast" Taeyong said.

"But I only have a few months left" She gave a reason.

"Ask them. It's not our marriage. Why shall we decide this?" He talked back.

"I will call them here" After she said, she called them. They came within an hour. Naeun also brought Jeno there.

"So that all of you are here, I want to proclaim that Jaehyun and Naeun will get married next month" Krystal said while Taeyong was sitting and didn't seem to care.

"It can't be that fast" Jeno disagreed.

"I have only 3 or 4 months left. I want to see them get married before I can close my eyes"

"That's the only reason you have?" Taeyong got tired of hearing the same thing over and over.

"That's why I asked Naeun a favor. If it's not the case, I wouldn't bother her" Krystal stared at Taeyong.

"So, we'll get married next month?" Jaehyun rolled his eyes at everyone, waiting for their opinion.

"Yes/No!" Only Jeno said no among the 4 of them.

"Jeno..." Naeun pouted.

"Ok ok ok" He sighed and got annoyed because of Naeun'e begging.

"Get to know more about each other. I will let Naeun go out with you" Taeyong said, causing Naeun smiled widely. She couldn't believed he trusted her.

"Hyung!" Jeno looked at Taeyong unbelievable.

"They will get married soon. Let them be together is good. Let's get going" Taeyong stood up and dragged Jeno out of there.

"I will take Naeun for a walk" Jaehyun said to Krystal and took Naeun out.

"Taeyong, when is our turn?" She mumbled, thinking of someday she would be with Taeyong like Jaehyun tried to get Naeun.

Sorry for letting you guys wait too long for this. I was just so busy with my school.