Thirteenth

Jeno who arrived home without seeing Naeun, felt worried and he became more sensitive when knowing that she was with Jaehyun.

"Hyung, you shouldn't let her" He frowned and said.

"You have been saying this sentence for almost 100 times since you came back" Taeyong felt annoying after he said over and over.

"But-" He stopped when seeing Naeun back.

"Did he hurt you anywhere, noona?" He quickly asked after she went inside the house.

"No. Don't worry" She said with her sad face.

"Is everything ok?" Taeyong asked.

"He asked me to go back because he felt lonely after Krystal noona left" She explained and walked in to her room without saying anything more.

"That jerk was really asking her? I can't believe he's brave enough to come here after a mess that caused by him" Jeno giggled unbelieveable.

"He may realized his doing. Well, let's don't think. It's not our problem, anyway" Taeyong patted Jeno's shoulder before getting in his room.

"He deserves it" Jeno mumbled before going to his room as well.

The next day.......

"I'm off" Jeno said, making Naeun confused.

"Where are you going? Yesterday was your graduation, wasn't it?" She put foods on the table for them.

"An urgency needs me" He joked but in a serious way.

"What is it?" She still asked.

"It's...something.."

"Don't go. Stay home for today" She ordered him for the first time.

"Noona...." He whined as he sat down on the coach.

"Jeno, don't be so stubborn" She laughed and called him to have breakfast.

"I will do as you wanted for today. Only this day, ok?" He tried to convince her.

"Not sure"

"Noona......." He still repeated what he said earlier.

"Yahhh...when did you become a crybaby? I have never seen before" Taeyong just came out of his room and saw his doing toward Naeun.

"Did I do that? Seriously?" Jeno pouted and made a cute face to Naeun, making her laughed loudly as well as Taeyong.

◇◇◇◇◇

Jaehyun became more and more quiet after Krystal left. He didn't behave like he used to. He was like a new person if someone met him again.

While sitting in a room alone, thinking about everything, suddenly Krystal sent a message.

"I think I will be going back next month" That's what the text said. Jaehyun became happy and surprised at the same time.

"But you said you wouldn't be back. What is the point of coming here?" He texted back.

"It's something importance that I can't turn blind eye" She replied.

"I wish it's not about them" He replied.

"It literally shouldn't be about them" She said.

"I wish I was right" He laughed alone like crazy in his room.

The main point is that the two of them had feelings for the other two who were siblings. It's really funny that they had to go after Taeyong and Naeun all the time.

"Should I go meet Naeun now? I feel so boring being in this house" He mumbled and stood up but then remembered something.

"It's not ok if I go. I know she will never forgive me for what I have done" He became sad and sat back down, continued what he was thinking earlier.

Jaehyun then realized something. He stood up and went straight to put his coat on and went off.

"I know what I will do" He said before driving toward Jeno's coffee shop which Naeun and Taeyong were there.

"Hello~" Naeun without looking at the customer while greeting. She raised her head up and was shocked.

"I got something to talk to you" He said and went to sit down quickly.

"I got nothing" She replied. Because the shop had no customers, they could communicate without sitting face to face.

"Mom is looking for you" He said, expecting Naeun to be surprised.

"So? Starting always has ending" She said so coldly. Immediately, Jeno came in.

"Look at classic and well-known doctor come here and ask my sister back. How embrassing" Jeno saw the situation and mocked him.

"Yes. I'm doing it. What is wrong?" Jaehyun didn't seem to care what Jeno's saying.

"Jeno!" Naeun called out his name when seeing him, walking toward Jaehyun to stand in front of him.

"Knowing you are so precious to my sister is so funny" Jeno turned to look at Naeun before saying that.

"That's why I see her value existence" Jaehyun replied.

"Value existence? You're more funnier now" Jeno just chuckled and turned to stand next to Naeun.

"If you have seen her value existence, you wouldn't have let her go this way" Jeno put his arm around Naeun's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for what I did" Jaehyun looked down and said.

"Sorry? What the hell are you talking about? All you did is unforgivable and all you said is sorry?" Jeno shouted out loud as he became angry with what Jaehyun's saying.

"I'm tired of everything you did. Just leave us alone, will you?" Naeun said loudly and looked at Jaehyun so angrily. This is her first time feeling annoying because of Jaehyun.

"Naeun, I-"

"Keep your distance if you can" She said and didn't care about him anymore.

Sorry for a long waiting, my dear readers~