Third

"Hello, Taeyong! Can you bring me a document we've been working on?" Krystal called Taeyong through the phone.

"Yess, I'm at.....hospital now. I will send you location" After that, she hung up and sent Taeyong location. An hour passed, finally Taeyong arrived.

He knocked the door before going in. He was a bit surprised when he saw Naeun was in patient's clothes while having porridge.

"Hello, Ms. Jung" He bowed to them as soon as he approached the bed. Suddenly, he saw someone walking in.

"How are you feeling now?" Jaehyun asked Naeun with his straight face. She smiled before giving him answer.

"I'm good now, oppa" She looked so happy. His question is the reason why.

"You are...?" Jaehyun saw Taeyong.

"Ohhh...hello! I'm Taeyong, a staff at JUNG Group" He bowed again. Jaehyun just nodded and left the room.

"Don't mind him" Said Krystal.

"How could I mind him when I don't know who he is?" Taeyong with his little laughing.

"He's my younger brother actually. Naeun is the youngest" She introduced him to Taeyong for the first time.

"Ohhh...!! By the way, what happened to you, Ms. Naeun?" Taeyong turned himself to ask Naeun.

"I was just feeling dizzy. It's nothing serious" Naeun said and smiled.

"Hmmm...here is what you asked me for" He handed a document to Krystal.

"Thanks"

"You don't have to. I'll get going now" He bowed to both of them and left quietly.

"How can he keep straight face when his younger sister is sick?" Taeyong asked himself because he was curious but he also didn't want to know about thier family's issues.

At university......

"Have you found something?" Asked Jeno to his friend, Jack, a hacker.

"I saw this" He showed Jeno a video of a little girl was wandering around the store.

"Do you know where she came from?" Jeno asked again.

"I think she was from that orphanage" He pointed at the place near that store.

"Rugong?" Jeno said in question.

"Emm...it's been a long time since it's built but I think you can still go there. It might have someone" Said Jack.

Jeno quickly went as fast as he could and leaving the last many words.

"I will find you, my long-lost sister"

"Sure, you can find her" Jack cheered Jeno.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Hello! Is there anyone here?" Jeno entered through the gate and asked out loud. Suddenly, someone came out and asked back.

"What are you looking for, young man?" An old grandma slowly walked approach him.

Jeno politely bowed to her and helped her walking. They sat down on the wooden chair under the shade of the big tree.

"I'm Jeno, a university student. Actually, I want to ask something about here. I mean, about the abandoned children" He raised his eyebrows.