Twelve

Days passed so fast, finally it's time for Krystal to leave.

"Are you sure you won't be back?" Jaehyun asked to make sure.

"Hmm" She replied.

"Good luck, noona" Jaehyun wished her and sent her off. He left airport after that.

While driving, he remembered that he ran off something, so he went to supermarket to buy it. He took shampoo and foam out and went to put it on cashiergister for cashier but accidently dropped his phone near someone's leg.

Naeun turned back and picked it up for him without knowing it's Jaehyun who dropped it.

"Thanks" He said but then stopped for a minute after seeing her face.

Naeun stayed still and looked at him straight. She didn't know how to start to talk to him.

Jaehyun walked through her without saying anything. Naeun realized it and walked out of there as soon as she could since she thought he didn't want to talk to her.

"I know I will be always invisible" She said in mind and went back to coffee shop.

"She may still got angry at me" Jaehyun mumbled in car and thought she didn't want to talk to him when actually he was the one who ignored her.

"Oppa, here is what you ask me" Naeun put a pack of stuff on the coffee table for him.

"Thank you, cutie" He smiled.

"I ran into Mr. Jaehyun earlier" She told him.

"I heard that Ms. Krystal is leaving to USA today" Taeyong and his straight face.

"Why don't you tell me?" She suddenly argued.

"There's no need" He stood up to continue making coffee.

Naeun made a sad face. Even though she missed Krystal, she couldn't even call her. After that, she went back to help Taeyong.

Jaehyun arrived at his hospital and went to his office. He was still thinking about Naeun.

"She didn't even say a word to me" He mumbled.

"Did she really ignore me?" He still asked himself and couldn't find any answers for himself.

He checked out patients' names before going to check their situation.

Taeyong and Naeun still kept their jobs to make living for themselves. One year passed, Jeno has finished his university.

"Oppa, let's hurry up. Jeno must be waiting for us" Naeun called out him.

"It's his graduation. Why must we be hurry?" He walked out of his room.

"Let's go" She said and quickly went outside.

"Goshhh!! She is more excited than Jeno" He chuckled before went after her.

Arriving at graduation place. Naeun bought a bouquet on her way for Jeno and Taeyong brought his new camera for taking photos.

"Congratualtions, my one and only brother" Naeun congrated him and handed him a bouquet.

"My pleasure" He smiled and got it.

"Let's take some photos" Taeyong said and was ready to take photos for the two of them.

"1 2 3!" He counted and took it.

Jeno was so happy to celebrate his gratuation with them.

"Where are your friends?" Taeyong asked and looked around.

"They are here just a few minutes ago...." Jeno tried to find them while looking around so many times.

"Look there!" He pointed to where his friends were and waved at them to come. They ran toward them.

"Hello, we're Jeno's friends" Three boys and two girls greeted them.

"Ohh hello!" Naeun quickly bowed to them.

"Are you Ms. Jung Naeun?" One of the two girls asked her.

"Well..."

"Lee Naeun. It's a long story. When I have time, I will tell you guys" Jeno attempted to drag them from Naeun.

"Is it ok?" Taeyong knew that and asked.

"It really is" She smiled awkwadly.

"Today, Jeno will be with his friends for a whole day" Said Taeyong, looking at his younger brother having fun with friends.

Naeun didn't say any words and just stood still.

"Let's go get something to eat" Taeyong suggested after a long silence.

"I'd like to" She walked to tell Jeno before leaving.

Until they ate and went back home, it's nearly 5 o'clock in the evening. They arrived home and saw someone was standing in front of their house.

"Mr.?" Naeun called and he turned back.

"Jung Jaehyun?" Taeyong questioned.

"It's been a long time" Jaehyun said and looked so much polite.

"I want to talk with Naeun. Could you let her?" He changed so much that almost made Taeyong confused. He's never been like that before.

"Ask her" Said Taeyong. Jaehyun turned to look at her.

"I have nothing to talk. Please go back" She said without thinking much.

"Just 5 minutes are enough. Please!" This is the first time Naeun heard his begging. She turned back, looking at him so pity.

Taeyong had no ideas but knowing that Naeun couldn't hold this, so he told her to just have some talk with him.

Naeun agreed, so Jaehyun took her to a quiet place.

"It has been 1 year and 5 months, 27 days since you left. Time flied so fast" He started talking and looked down at himself.

"I don't even remember what I have been through for those days" She didn't look at him when talking that made Jaehyun more realized that she had no feeling for him anymore.

"Krystal noona left to USA one year ago and she didn't plan to come back. I have been feeling lonely lately" He expressed his feeling.

"I heard about it. That's how our lives are. We shouldn't make it so complicated" She advised him.

"If I can ask one thing from you, will you grant me?" He suddenly turned to face her.

"It depends on what I can do" She said and stepped a bit far from him when he approached her.

"Can you be back to JUNG?" He asked without hesitatant, making Naeun felt hurt and reminded her the day he kicked her out of JUNG Family.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that" She bowed to him and walked away, leaving him in tears.

"Why?"