Seventeenth

(Please consider that the wedding ended because I don't know how to describe the whole wedding😆)

Jaehyun and Naeun after that went to a new house which Jaehyun has bought for a long time. On their first night together felt so awkward as Naeun was so shy over Jaehyun.

"This house is good enough for us?" Jaehyun asked Naeun after taking a shower and came out shirtless.

"Why are you shirtless? Put on clothes, will you?" Naeun whined as she looked away. Her heart was fluttering.

"I will" Jaehyun smirked and went back to get clothes on.

"Do you want to go to Italy?" Jaehyun instantly asked when he came out of dressing room.

"Why?" She raised her eyebrow.

"No answer. I'm just asking" He smiled.

"I wish Taeyong oppa will give Krystal unnie a chance"

"That's why I wanna to take you to Italy. I want to give them more time together" Jaehyun replied.

"It will be good but I don't think they'll...."

"We should give it a try" Jaehyun said and gave Naeun a kiss on her lips.

The night passed quickly. The new morning came. Naeun woke up early in case to make Jaehyun breakfast and went back home to take her belongings that she needed. Last night, she was wearing Jaehyun's pajamas and it was too big for her.

"Good morning, wifey!" His loud voice came out of nowhere surprised Naeun.

"Morning, bae" She replied and looked at him who kept smiling.

"Since when did you use sweet talk with me?" He sat down and got ready for breakfast.

"Since we got married" She laughed and put a plate of fried rice on the table.

"Why only one? You're not eating?" He made a curious face.

"I will go to my brother's place to take my things and I need some private talk with him" She told him everything she would do today.

"Private talk? What is it?" Jaehyun frowned.

"It's my matters. You don't need to know"

"But I'm you husband" Jaehyun said this and it made Naeun wanted to laugh.

"Did you just laugh?" He got angry.

"No...I didn't" Naeun couldn't hold her smile because he's too cute.

After that, Jaehyun drop Naeun off at her Taeyong's place and went to work.

"Oppa, are you home?" She called out and entered the house while looking around.

"Why are you here so early?" He came out of his room with his messy hair. It literally could tell that he just woke up.

"It's not early! It's already 9 o'clock"

"What? Ahhh!! Give me some minutes" He went back to his room. Naeun laughed and went to her own room and took some things she needed.

"Noona, why are you here?" Jeno suddenly came out of blue and asked her, making her surprise. He looked the same as Taeyong, messy hair and pale eyes.

"You also just woke up?"

"Last night, I didn't get to sleep because of you" He stared at her and walked to make coffee. Naeun followed him out of her room to the kitchen.

"Why because of me?" She pointed at herself as she was curious.

"Because you got married to that jerk and the wedding ended at 1 a.m. Then, how can I get enough sleep?" He explained and made three cups of coffee. Then, sat down at table as well as Naeun.

"Jerk? He's your brother-in-law now. Have some respect for him, will you?" Naeun scolded him and it's her first time she felt like she's his older sister.

"Ok, I will! Are you happy?" He said annoying.

"I also got mission for you to do" She said so serious.

"What is it?"

"Will you help me make Taeyong oppa and Krystal unnie together?" She asked quietly in case she's scared Taeyong would hear.

"What?" He's surprised and said loudly.

"Can you keep your voice down? He will hear us" She pulled his hand to sit back down and continued.

"What do you mean?" Taeyong asked as he was standing listen to all their plan. Naeun didn't know when did he came but she's shocked already.

(Thank you for your supporting as well as waiting for this. I'm really sorry and I will update regularly as much as I can. Enjoy your weekend!!)