Six

"Hello?" Jeno greeted in question as he picked up a call from stranger.

"Hello! Are you Lee Jeno?" A stranger asked.

"Yes! Why?" He was wondering if he did something wrong at his university.

"Hmm....I'm Wang Dong, an old teacher from Rugong orphanage. I heard that you're looking for Lee Naeun. I know where she is living now. If you want to know, could you come by a coffee shop named 'Today'? I will be waiting here" A very long explanation from this old teacher made Jeno shocked.

"I will be there soon!" Jeno quickly hang up. Actually he has an exam today but he will ask permission from university to meet him.

"Finally, I can find you!"

◇◇◇◇◇

An old man was waving at Jeno as he came in and looking for that old man.

He bowed to him before sitting down.

"Hello, I'm Jeno, a university student" He introduced himself to him.

"Yes, I'm Wang Dong"

"You said you knew where my sister is? She is still alive?" He asked while his heart was beating so fast. He felt so nervous.

"Yes! I used to be her previous teacher. She was such a good person and kind-hearted. She was adopted to JUNG Family. I think she had amnesia before that" After hearing what he said, Jeno was in shock. Did he just say Jung Naeun that he met everyday is his older sister?

"Are...are you sure?" His mouth was trembling. His eyes were teary.

"I'm 100% sure!"

"She...she is...really my sister?" Jeno couldn't speak any more words.

"I came here just to tell you about that. I will be off now" The old man stood up and went off. Jeno just bowed to him slowly and sat back down.

"Jung Naeun....?" He whispered in mind while thinking about all the great time being with her. Is he blind? Why isn't he noticing about her similarity? He closed his eyes and tried to accept the fact. It's unacceptable to him. He didn't know if it's a good news or a bad one.

◇◇◇◇◇

"Where is he going?" Taeyong couldn't stay stay still after the school called him that Jeno wasn't at school. He kept calling Jeno but he didn't pick up.

Taeyong immediately went to ask permission from Krystal to go home early because he's worried if Jeno did something stupid. He knocked the door and entered.

"Ms., today may I go home early? Because my younger brother was lost" He didn't hestitate to tell Krystal the truth.

"Ohh!! Really?" Krystal looked so worried.

"You can go now. That's ok" Krystal gave him permission quickly but she then stopped him.

"Should I help you?" Krystal offered her help.

"Well....."

"I will help you find him" She took her car key out.