Second

Naeun arrived home a bit late because of traffic jam on the way home.

"Mom, unnie, I'm home-" She stopped after seeing Jaehyun was joining dinner there.

"Come on. We're waiting for you" Krystal smiled and told her to sit down.

"Sure" Her answer was trembling as she was sitting down.

"I made your favorites, sweetie. Please eat this a lot" The mother pushed 2 plates of meals in front of her.

"You don't have to. Anyway, thank a lot, mom" Naeun kissed her on cheek. Then, they started eating.

"Oppa, you can have this too" Naeun suddenly offers her favorite to Jaehyun who was eating like dead. He didn't talk or say anything.

"No thanks" No emotional at all.

"Jaehyun!" Krystal called out his name and stared at him.

"I don't want to eat hers. What's wrong?" Jaehyun frowned.

"But you should accept it even though you don't want"

"Unnie, that's ok. He may doesn't like it" Naeun looked disappionted. Then, continued eating without hestitant.

The mother was watching they had arguement sadly. It's all because of Jaehyun's behaviour toward Naeun. After they finished, there're only Jaehyun and Naeun still sitting there and eating dessert. Krystal walked her stepmother to her room.

"I don't know why you like this kind of relationship. Why don't you leave? Why do you always get on my nerves? I really don't get it" Jaehyun said so many things to her.

"I also don't know. But I hope one day...at least one day you may accept me" Naeun said sadly. Her tears almost came out again.

"You've already known, right? I will never. I don't hate you. I just don't like you" Jaehyun said these hurtful to her without feeling guilty.

"Why? Why don't you like me? Everyone loves me. Why only you who don't? I don't get it as well. Give me some reasons" She started crying.

"You know, after you lived in this house for many months, my parents passed away. Don't you think you're bad luck?" He yelled at her. He couldn't hold it.

"I'm.....I'mm...I'm sorry. I...I don't know" Naeun instantly apologized even though she wasn't wrong at all.

"That's the reason I don't like you. I take care of you because of my sister. Not for your sake" Jaehyun said the last sentence and going up to his room, leaving Naeun crying alone. Suddenly, her heart was beating so fast. She touched her chest and it felt pain. As soon as she stood up, she felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

An hour passed, Krystal came down to find Naeun because she wanted to ask her something about work. She suddenly saw Naeun lying down near the table in the living room.

"Naeun! Naeun! Are you here? Naeun!!" She was shocked and called her name out loud many times.

"What's happening, Ms.?" A maid came and saw. She quickly went upstairs and called Jaehyun.

"Mr. Jae! Please come out now. There's something bad happened to Ms. Naeun" She knocked the door many times until he opened.

"Why would I care?" Jaehyun with his angry face.

"Mr., please!!! Ms. Naeun is really in help" She was begging him.

Promptly Krystal came toward him and slapped him in his face.

"How could you do that to her?" Krystal's eyes were full of tears with anger.

"What?" Jaehyun looked in her eyes straight.

"If something happens to her, I won't forgive you" She turned back and quickly took Naeun to hospital.

Jaehyun was standing there alone in unconscious. He didn't even know what he was doing to her. He put a coat on and went after them.

At hospital.....

"How is she now?" When a doctor came out, Krystal asked immediately.

"She is fine but.....I think you should take care of her more. She has weak heart. She got scared easily. Most importantly is don't put pressure on her too much. When she thinks a lot, it also can affect her" The doctor explained everything to her and left.

"You see what you did to her? She almost got in danger because of you. You are f*cking heartless" Krystal turned to curse at Jaehyun before going inside to see Naeun's condition.

Krystal sat near Naeun who was lying on bed so peacefully. Even her face could show how stressed she was.

"I'm sorry for not taking good care of you but I will try my best again" Krystal held Naeun's left hand tightly.

Jaehyun with no words, standing and looking at Naeun straight. He didn't know what to do about her.

"Don't you dare hurt her again or I will really burn that room. I'm serious!" Krystal glared at him.

"I actually didn't know what I was saying to her. I didn't even know she fainted" Jaehyun tried to explain.

"Even though you knew, you wouldn't help her anyway. <Why would I care?>" Krystal repeated the sentence Jaehyun said and couldn't hold her laughing.

Jaehyun had no idea about her. Then, he just went outside to get something to eat. He bought porridge for Naeun and some snacks for him and Krystal.

"Here you eat" Jaehyun handed her a small pack of snack.

"Keep it for yourself" Krystal didn't look at him. All she did is waiting for Naeun to wake up.

"I also bought porridge for Naeun"

"Why are you doing this?" Krystal asked.

"I felt guilty for Naeun. I wanted to clear it" Jaehyun sat down.

"Just now? How about before? Have you ever felt that way? I guess no. Since the day she stepped in to our family, you have never cared for her once. You don't take care of her. You never thought of her feeling. And now you just want to clear it? Just only this 1 day and tomorrow, you will be like before? Cruel, heartless?? I don't think you should do it. You better leave her alone" Krystal said all what she wanted for a long time. She couldn't even hold it but Naeun did! She felt pity for Naeun so much. Naeun suffered too much because of Jaehyun. All she did is invisible to Jaehyun. Her kindness, her love toward brother, her polite to him have never had meaning to him but she remained doing it without hestitant.

"If you think of helping her for a day, don't do it. It will hurt her more when you go back to the person you used to" Krystal warned Jaehyun. He didn't say anything or replied her. It seems like he's realizing his wrong doing.