Chapter 17: WISH BRACELET

*Lucas' POV*

This is the first time after several years na I'll spend christmas with a huge group. I hate this kind of parties but started to feel comfortable. I'm really thankful for my friends and also to the girls. Honestly speaking, aside from my older sister they're the longest I was able to hangout with.

I chose to wear black pants and a dark blue shirt.

We arrived at Kennedy's house and Kian immediately called them.

Aurora first came in sight then August with Kennedy trailing behind. They started to went down the stairs and as they walk, I get see a clearer view of Kennedy.

I know she's beautiful but at this moment, she's beyond beautiful. Stunning. Her dress fits her perfectly. Hey wavy hair bounces as she walk.

Nakababa na sila and they greeted each other.

"Wow! Kennedy is that you?" William said.
"Hindi. Ako si William." She joked.
"Hahaha. Someone can't take his eyes off you."
She first looked at Drake who just smiled at her and shifts his attention to Gwen then she glanced at me.

Wow! Second choice?

"Bro tutulo na laway mo.." pabirong wika ni William.
I looked at him intently.
"Di ako balahura katulad mo." I told him.
"Hahaha fine but answer me, ang ganda ni Kennedy noh?"

Yes she is. She is beautiful inside and out.
I wanted to answer.

"No." I answered and looked away.

*

We went outside, sa garden where we manage to decorate it with LED lights.

Everythings doing great. Puno ng tawanan and I joined also sa mga jokes ni William.

We started to exchange gifts. William voluntered to go first.

"Okay this is what we gonna do. Before you tell us who you got, explain ka muna or describe this person or whatever." Wika ni William

"I picked, no against my will, I picked her name. The ugliest name. Hahaha please don't be mad. She looks like a dinosaur, a mad crazy dinosaur. Aurora."
Aurora stand up at hinampas siya sa braso. She opened the box William gave to her.
She lifted it for us. A dinosaur toy.

"Seriously William?"
"Surprise! The baby dinosaur finally found its momma! Pabiro ni William. Everybody laughed.

Aurora then started to speak. Until everybody in the circle received their gifts.

"Okay! Are we done? Everybody finished?" Sigaw ni William.
"Wait! I haven't seen Kennedy and Lucas stand up." It was Drake.
I heard ohhhs.
"Okay lovers in the middle please." Wika ni William.

Kennedy stood up and I do the same. She gave a little box.

"Where's the intro?" Biglang tanong ni William
"Shut up William let him open the box first."
"Open it." Wika niya at agad ko naman binuksan ang box.

It's a bracelet. Two identical bracelet. It looks really simple.

"The lady in the store gave me two. I don't know why." Wika niya and she took the other bracelet. She came near me and took my left hand.

"She told me this is a wish bracelet. It may look simple but it has a meaning. She also told me to make a wish before I tie it."

I looked at her intently. She puts it on my wrist and spoke.

"Lucas I don't know you personally but based in how I met you, it didn't really went well." I smiled when I remember the day I caught her.
"Yes honestly I hate your guts." She looked up and smiled.
"Sorry. In the middle of this bracelet is a stone called Pink Tourmaline its beautiful color connects the heart of whoever wears this by giving energy and positivity. It also helps to fulfill life with cheerful memories and happiness. I wish you will be able to smile and be happy whatever you're going through. I said this already and will say it again, You Have a Beautiful Smile. Always remember to smile."

She looked up at me and smiled after she tied it. I just stood shocked. I can feel her pure sincerity. This girl is genuine. She is innocent.

"Wag mong tatanggalin yan, mamalasin ka. And the other one, keep it and give it to someone you want to be happy also."