Chapter 29: Scared to death

Start from the beginning

"Then go check it out. I'm sure they are not that far yet..." He suggested.

Yamaguchi snapped his head at his friend in shock and gave him a surprised look. Tsukishima narrowed his eyebrows in return.

"What?"

"...Tsuki, Your curious too, right?" Yamaguchi pointed out and Tsukishima frowned at him.

"Like I said, No. I don't care who she eats with at lunch..." He scoffed before he continues eating his lunch.

"...You're lying Tsuki..."

"No I'm not. Now Shut up Yamaguchi..."

"Gomen Tsuki..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Do you want to talk about what happened Yesterday?"

"...No. I don't feel like talking about it..."

"Hm, Why?"

"Just don't ask anymore. I'll tell you when I feel like telling it..."

The brown haired boy then sighed and nodded.

"So how's your history class?"

The brunette boy asked as he opened a can of coffee and passed it to the girl beside him. They had just finished their lunch and now their empty lunch boxes was placed at the their side, left halfly closed. Rina frowned and took the can of coffee from his grasp.

"I can open it on my own you know..."

"I know..." He grinned and Rina rolled her eyes.

"I zoned out most of the time..." She stated going back to his question.

"You know Daichi will kill you if he finds out..." He blankly stated and the girl just shrugged her shoulders.

"He won't if he doesn't find out..."

They boy scoffed and went back to opening his own drink which is a bottled orange soda.

"Now where do you get that courage?"

"Dunno..." and he sighed.

"You still need to study it though. Want me to help you?" He offered and Rina scowled.

"Why do we even need to study about Japan's history and it's heroes? They're dead. We should let them rest in peace. We keep on disturbing them every time they are mentioned in class..." She ranted childishly making the older boy chuckle and pat her head.

"I thought you're smart? You should know the answer already..."

"Tch, Whatever..."

Then they were engulfed in silence.

The cold breeze of spring was softly blowing making the two shiver a little as they sat quietly on a secluded part of the school rooftop.

"By the way, Are you coming by the gymn today?"

"Hmmm, Maybe. Why?"

"Just asking..." He shrugged as he looked away.

"Oh, are you up with me teaching you with history?"

Rina groaned in frustration and hung her head low. She then lazily turned her head towards him.

"Do I look like I have a choice?" she sarcastically stated making him laugh

"Alright, I can teach you at lunch tomorrow. Just bring your notes and lectures..." He instructed and Rina exasperatedly sighed.

"Thanks, Ennoshita-san..."