Chapter 19: Bland Loss

A/N: I'll be changing some scenes from the real series, but it will still have the same outcome. 😊😊 Anyway, Belated Merry Christmas!! 🎄 🎆

Rina's Pov

I chugged down my water and breath out,deep. I closed my eyes and distanced myself from the others who are huddled up and being coached by Uncle. For the first time again in my life, I feel so pumped up right now that I want to keep playing. Too-senpai and his team are really giving their all. And I think it would be fair if I also give my all like my team.

I closed my eyes and lifted my head up and hummed a classical tune mentally,which is Waltz by Chopin. I need to keep my focus. Like Too-senpai, I need to keep my focus. Time outs are one of the factors that makes us lose our focus. So to keep our focus intact, We tend to keep ourselves distance from the team and keep our mind at peace. He taught me that actually...

"What's Rina doing?"-Yamaguchi

"I think she's trying to concentrate..."-Suga

"It's actually her way of trying to keep her focus and concentration in the game. Don't disturb her. We need her to fully focus and concentrate in the game..."-Coach Ukai

When I heard the whistle blew, I slowly opened my eyes and stood up from the bench. I removed the towel around my neck and throwed it over the bench. I fixed my knee pads and elbow pads and walked to the court.

I took a deep breath and looked straight ahead at Too-senpai. He had that serious face too with a slight grin while I held a blank and serious look. He then bounced the ball preparing to serve.

This is the court. No, This is actually a sky. I can feel the soft cool breeze touching my skin. The soft sounds of the air playing like a classical music to me.

This sky...

Is my sky...

Third Person's POV

With the atmosphere a bit tense. Rina roamed her eyes observing each player. Her eyes caught on Kagayema who is looking more serious than before. Her blank face didn't falter and she just made a deep sigh and brought her attention back to Oikawa who is starting to do a jump serve.

'He better not do anything stupid' She thought exasperately.

The ball flew fast and Rina hurriedly switched positions with Tanaka and received the ball perfectly making her and Oikawa grin.

"Mou, I was planning on getting three or four more points this time Ri-chan..."He pouted as one of his teammate received the ball and passed it to him. He then set the ball to Kindaichi.

"Not on my watch Too-senpai..." Rina smirk and made a jump and blocked the ball with one hand and it hit the floor before anyone in Oikawa's team could save it.

*Prrrrttt~!*

The boys of Karasuno stood there shock even coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei ajd their beautiful Manager. Rina landed softly and in a certain orange-haired boy's perspective, He saw a black flaming feather fell to the ground softly as Rina landed. He slowly looked at Rinq and in a blink of an eye, he saw Rina having black burning wings.

'But, it's slowly dying...'

"Ri-chan!You're being unfair!"Oikawa whined, earning a punch from Iwaizumi for being childish.

"Like your one to talk..."She scoffed as she walks back to her position.

"You and Iwa-senpai taught me that..." she mumbled softly as she walks back to her position.

She turned her head towards Tanaka who was staring at her with mouth agape with sparkles and diamonds at the background. She scoffed at him and slaps his back.