Chapter 4: Which Club?

Rina's POV

Time went by so fast and it's already lunch time. Since I feel sleepy than hungry, I wore my headphones again and played a soft music and rested my head on my desk and sighed in relief.

I then felt someone tapped my shoulders but I didn't budge. I then felt it again but still I ignored. The person keep on tapping my shoulders making me grow an irk mark.

What the hell does this person want?! I mentally shouted. I lifted my head up with a deadly glare making a certain group of friends flinch.

"What?" I said Irritated.

"I told you so..." I looked at my right and I saw Tsukishima fixing his things with Yamaguchi sitting infront of him looking at us with a worried expression.

Yup, This two boys are actually my classmates. I actually prefer it than being with Hinata. Not that I hate him, I just don't want any ball of energy and cheerfulness around me or something.

"Tsk..." then I looked at the three persons infront of me. One girl and Two boys.

"What do you want?"I asked this time a less irritated voice.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us..." The girl spoke softly while smiling.

"I'm not eating lunch today..." I told them with cold look.

"Oh, then sorry to bother you..."She apologized.

"It's fine" then I look outside the window beside me

"Maybe...next time..." I said hesitating a little.

The girl's eyes sparkled and she smiled widely.

"Sure Ukai-san!!"

"Just Rina is fine..." I replied instantly not wanting to be called in my surname for it makes me feel like an old man.

"Ok Rina-san!!"Then the three left. I then sighed heavily and lumped my back to the chair.

"Pretty cold back there..."Tsukishima remarked and I just 'tsk'ed.

"I don't care..." I answered back.

"You're like that too Tsuki"Yamaguchi said making the blonde beside me glare at him. Yamaguchi just smiled then he looked at me.

"Uhm, Rina-san, How are you related to Coach Ukai?" Yamaguchi asked making me look at him with a lifted eyebrow.

"Coach Ukai?" I asked.

"Yeah, The guy in the foothill store that you worked for..." He explained. Ohhh,So uncle is the coach of the volleyball team.

"Really?So he's a coach then..." Then he nodded

"So how are you related to him?" I stared at him for a while then a thought suddenly came to my mind. I looked away from him and looked outside the window wit a sinister smile suddenly creeping into my face.

"I'm his daughter..."I plainly said.

"EH?!He has a daughter?!" Yamaguchi yelled in shock while Tsukishima stared at me with shock evident in his face.

"Anyway, I'm going to look for a vending machine." I said as I stood up shaking them out from their shock.

"I thought your not going to have any lunch?" Tsukishima asked.

"I didn't say I'm having any lunch didn't I?I'm just going to get something to drink you dumbass..." I scoffed shocking the tall blonde while Yamaguchi snickered earning a glare from the blonde and he shut up.