Chapter 29: Scared to death

Third Person's POV

*Krinnnggg~*

It was finally lunch time and Rina was finally able to stretched her back to relieve the tension that had built up. She then made a small yawn and closed her History notes, and released a small sigh.

"Rina!"

Yamaguchi greeted as he turned to the brunette girl who gave a nod of acknowledgement. He smiled brightly while Tsukishima just quietly took his lunch box out.

"How was your training this morning?" Yamaguchi asked and she just shrugged.

"Tiring but it was fine. I'll be having my practice in Badminton later after class..." She informed as she boredly watched Yamaguchi turn his table towards Tsukishima's.

"Then Goodluck! Are you gonna come by later by the gymn?"

"Hm, Maybe..."

She plainly answered as she pulled out a black bento box and a pair of silver chopsticks and a spoon. The two stared at her shock, surprised to see her bring her own lunch for the first time. They never see her eat some lunch, and whenever she did, it will just be a piece of melon or milk bread and some canned coffee.

"Woah, Rina... you brought some lunch today..." Yamaguchi pointed out and Rina just hummed.

"Did your anonymous boyfriend forgot to bring you lunch today?" Tsukishima asked with a grin and Rina rolled her eyes at him.

"No, And he's not my boyfriend, dipshit..." Rina remarked.

"Rina!! someone is looking for you!!" The familiar orange haired girl shouted.

Rina turned her attention towards the girl who always hands her the lunch that was given by him. She was smiling brightly as she stood by the door.

'Seriously, She acts like that cheerful Tangerine...' Rina deadpanned as she stood up from her seat.

"Is it him?" she asked her and the cheery girl nodded.

"Yup! The one who always bring you lunch!"

"Tell him I'm coming..." She stated and the girl nodded.

"She said she's coming..." The orange haired girl stated as she faced the guy outside their classroom.

"Alright, I'll wait. Thanks..." A familiar dead but not so dead voice said.

"I'll be going..." She stated to the two first years who was looking at her curiously.

"Sure whatever..." Tsukishima blankly stated as he started eating his lunch.

"Who is it Rina?"

Yamaguchi can't helped but asked as he watched her leave her chair. Rina just shrugged and gave him a dismissive wave.

"Just someone... See you later Yams"

Then she left.

Yamaguchi just watched the brunette girl leave the classroom quietly. He wanted to stand and follow her and find out who the hell is the second year that keeps on giving Rina her lunch, and now will be eating with her.

"Tsuki, Aren't you curious?"

This question earned him a blank look from his blonde friend. He is actually curious. He is curious with everything about her. But of course, knowing Tsukishima, he won't admit it.

"...No. She can eat with whoever she wants with..." He bluntly stated. Feeling somewhat annoyed.

"Well I'm curious. She even brought her own lunch, and that's kind of saying something..." He stated as he started to pick on his lunch before eating a piece of meat.