Chapter 1: The weird duo

Rina's POV

"Rina!!"

I heard uncle shouting my name so I walked down the stairs with an annoyed look and approached him.

"Why are you shouting my name so early in the morning??"I grumbled at him.

"Here..." Then he throw a brown paper bag at me.

"What's this??"

"Its your uniform. School and P.E uniform..."He explained as he lit his cigarette.

"In Karasuno?" I asked as I pulled out the uniforms that was neatly folded and wrapped in plastics.

"Yup, Your classes starts next week,Monday...."

"Ok, Noted..." Hmm, So I still have 4 more days before school starts. Nice.

I nodded and placed the uniform back at the paper bag. I then took a granola bar from the counter and sat on the chair behind it. I watched Uncle arranged the products on the shelves while puffing the cigarette.

"Uncle..."

"What?" He answered while giving me a small glance.

"You said, you graduated at Karasuno..."

"Yeah, What about it?"

"What's the school like?"I asked while munching on the granola bars.

"It's big, wide and simple. Which reminds me..." Then he look at me with a bored look which i returned with a cocked eyebrow.

"What?"

"Do you plan to join any clubs?"He asked.

"Hmm, maybe the debate club..."I answered while thinking.

I'm not actually planning to join any clubs, but it's gonna be boring if I didn't. Especially in Saturday and sunday since all I'm ever gonna do is help my uncle watch over the store. So, l'm still thinking whether I should join one or not.

"I never thought that you like debate.More over,I don't think you can even debate..."He snickered and I popped a vein.

"Hah?! Are you saying something Uncle?" I glared at him and he just smiled annoyingly.

"How about the Volleyball club? Don't you love Volleyball?" He suggested while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Well Uncle, I love every sports. I just excel in Volleyball and Badminton." I told him and I placed the wrapper of the granola bar in the trash can.

"I know. But you love Volleyball the most..."

"No I don't. I just enjoy it..."I stammered

"So, are you joining the volleyball club? The volleybal club there is actually nice. So I think you should join..." He said more likely insisting me than asking.

"Why do i feel like your demanding me to join the Volleyball club?" I said while frowning.

"Haha, I'm not though."He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Anyway, I'm not joining the volleyball club. I don't want any hassles,problems or whatnot in my year of highschool. I want to focus in my studies"I told him as I got out from the sit and yawned.

"Anyway, I'm going up to change..." I told him as I walk towards the stairs at the back.

"Why?Are you going somewhere?"He asked as he puts a hand on his waist.

"I'm going to have some fresh air outside. Maybe play some volleyball too or Basketball..." Then I got up to the stairs and into my room.

I changed into my faded denim shorts and a loose Brown shirt then I wore a red converse. I then tied my hair into a ponytail and left bangs hanging to the side. Then I took my IPod,Phone and Keys and put them in my pocket. I then took my black headphones and hung it around my neck. I check my self in my mirror and smiled at my look. Now this look is so satisfying.