Lok Girl Preferences

(Preference theme: what they thought when they first saw you.)

Korra

Korra saw you walking through the park, while talking to a strange homeless man. You seemed to be in a hurry, but you still looked gorgeous. 'She has to be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.'

Asami

Asami had just hired you to help her on a project she was working on. She heard you were one of the best designers in Republic City. When you and Asami had your interview, she noticed how you had such a happy personality. 'She is so adorable!'

Jinora

You had just arrived at Air Temple Island as a new airbender. You learned quick, and Tenzin actually asked you to teach a class with Jinora. 'She's pretty and smart.'

Lin

You were a brand new detective, hot of the press! Lin was very impressed on how you went about your first investigation. 'Hmph, not bad.'

Kya

Kya was walking to the market to buy some fresh fruits and such for breakfast, when she saw you. You were selling Southern Water Tribe cousine. Kya smiled to her self, walking up to your stand hoping she had chance to get to know you. 'I hope I can take her on a date after this.'

Kuvira

You were going to become new engineer to work on the spirit canon with Varrick. Since Kuvira had fired all the other ones. She wasn't sure about recruiting you at first, but Varrick had her convinced. And you also had her convinced when the first day she saw you, you had asked to pledge your loyalty to her right away. 'She might be a good one to keep around'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry for the short ones!!! Also, not proof read! Thought, I hope you enjoy it. 💙