Kyoshi Island - Suki

(Prompt: you arrive at Kyoshi Island and start a bond with Suki.)

Second Pov

°•°•°

Before you knew it, you and the gaang were tied to a pole. "You four have some explaining to do" Someone said. "And if you don't answer all our questions, we're throwing you back in the water with the Unagi." A beautiful, angelic voice said. At least that's what you thought.

"Show yourselves cowards!" Sokka yelled. Then a girl with white make up on her face took the blindfolds off. "Who are you? Where are the men that ambushed us?" Sokka asked. "There were no men, we ambushed you. Now tell us, who are you and what are you doing here?" The girl answered. "Wait a second, there's no way a bunch of girls took us down." Sokka said. The girl took him by his collar and said, "A bunch of girls huh? The Unagi's gonna eat well tonight."

"No don't hurt him, he didn't mean it. My brother is just an idiot sometimes." Katara pleaded. Then you chimed in as well, "Yeah, he's a really big idiot." The girl looked at you, her eyes roaming your body. She shook her head, clearing the distracting thoughts.

Just when they were about to throw you guys into the water, Aang finally did some airbending to prove he was the Avatar. Then he did is funny marble trick. The small village couldn't believe their eyes, especially the one man who started foaming in the mouth.

°•°•°

You were walking around the small island, trying to get a good look at everything, when you heard laughter coming from one of the buildings. You saw Sokka lying on the ground with his hand tied behind his back. Even you began to giggle at the sight. Suki noticed, and smiled at you. "Maybe you could do better. Wanna give it a try?" Suki asked you. To be honest, you were quite skilled in combat, but you had no doubt that these girls were too.

You got into your fighting stance, and so did Suki. You pretended that you were hesitant on your right foot, making Suki try to knock you down but failing once you kicked her to the floor with your right foot. "You were pretending weren't you?" Suki asked. "Just an old trick I learned." You grabbed her, helping her up. But when you did you both began to stare into each other's eyes, still holding hands. That was until Sokka cleared his throat rather loudly. "Good trick, now go. We were in the middle of something." Sokka said. If you didn't know any better you would've thought he was being serious, but he was just being jealous.

"In the middle what? Being knocked down on your butt?" You said, smirking. He just rolled his eyes, walking out of the room. You looked back to Suki who was already staring at you. "Sorry about yesterday, I didn't know you were friends with Avatar." She said. You waved your hand dismissively, "It's fine, so, would mind teaching me some cool moves?"

"I'd love to." Suki said.

°•°•°

Things were going great, except for the fact that Sokka was really being mean to you. But you didn't pay him any attention.

You and Suki were sitting by the ocean, enjoying each other's company. You two were growing closer and closer by the day. But the both of you were to scared to admit your feelings for each other. Until Suki spoke up, "I know you leave in a few days, but I can't let you leave without telling you." She says. You were puzzled about what she was talking about. Since the gaang's arrival, you two became close and told each other everything. "What is it?" You asked. Before you knew it, Suki lips were on yours. You instantly melted into the kiss. The kiss was passionate beyond what words could describe. Reluctantly, you pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I like you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I havent made a Suki one yet so I decided I should probably do that for all the Suki lovers out there *myself included* :) 💙