Sick - Kya

(Prompt: you woke up sick one morning.)

Second Person Pov

°•°•°

You and Kya had been married for a little over four years. And during those four years, you both had become use to each other's quirks, and weird traits, but something that Kya never got fond of was; you being sick. It was like a whole different version of you had shone itself whenever you got ill.

She loved you with everything in her, but taking care of you was a hassle! To some it up in three words you were; demanding, sassier, and snottier. Literally. So when she kissed your forehead this morning and felt that it was unusually hot, a wave of anticipation hit her. You sleeping right now was all the calm she was gonna get before the storm.

She went to your shared bathroom and grabbed some medicine, while grabbing some water from the kitchen. She went to your side of the bed, attempting to wake you up once more. "Sweetheart, wake up." She gently stroked your cheek as your eyes fluttered open, and she could see those (e/c) orbs she fell in love with.

You rubbed the sleep from your eyes, "Kya, baby, it's nine thirty in the morning. You're starting to act like your mother more and more." Kya chuckled softly, realizing it was kinda true. "Honey, I think you have a fever. I kissed your forehead, and it was burning up." She said, continuously rubbing your cheek. "Kya, I feel fi-" As you tried to finish your sentence, you felt last night's dinner coming up your throat. You broke from Kya's hold, and sprinted to the bathroom.

Kya felt terrible for you as she held your hair up. She drew her hand up and down your back, helping you calm down. You finally stopped vomiting after what it felt like an hour. You leaned back into Kya's comforting frame, burying your head in her neck. "Remember when I said I felt fine? I lied." A small smile made its way on Kya's face in return of your commentary. "Yeah, well, no worries (Y/n). I'll take care of you." Kya said, helping you back to the bed.

All day you long, you made Kya make you chicken noodle soup. And give you cuddles, and give you kisses. You two even played some board as where you weren't able to get up. 

"Thank you for hanging out with me today, Ky." You said, kissing her cheek. She smiled, pulling you closer, "Anything for you, love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sup, I know this one was short but I was really in the mood for a Kya imagine 💙