Feelings - Korra

(Prompt: Korra comes to you after her and Mako's break up.)

Second Person Pov

°•°•°

Ever since the water tribes were fighting, Korra and Mako's relationship seemed to be going straight down hill. Even though you had feelings for Korra, you didn't want to see them break up. Mako made Korra happy, and that was what all that counted to you. But when they got back, it continued to go down hill. They had broken up, which wasn't exactly good news to you. You were just...neutral about it.

That night, Korra had came knocking on your apartment door. "Oh, hey Korra. What's up?" You asked. Korra said nothing, she just wrapped you in her arms crying softly. Korra isn't really the emotional type, so to see her like this was unusual for you. You led her to your couch, cradling her in your arms. For what it felt like an hour, you stroked her hair which seemed to sooth her. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?" You asked. Korra lifted her head from your shoulder, all teary eyed.

"Mako and I had this huge fight about our jobs and how they were getting in the way of our relationship. And we broke up." Korra admitted. You weren't shocked to hear this. Korra and Mako had been growing distant, and everyone could see it. "Well, that's his loss then." You said. Korra looked at you with a confused look, "What?" "I said that's his loss. You're an amazing girl. You great at everything you do, and brave, strong, selfless. And if Mako thinks what you're doing for the tribes is getting in the way of your relationship than that's his problem." You had basically poured your heart out to Korra. For a moment Korra stared at you - mouth agape - before she kissed you.

It was the best feeling in the world. It was like both of your lips were molded for each other. Her hand instantly went to your waist, and one to your thigh. Yours around her neck. Korra then moved to your neck, leaving small love bites you know you'd see later. But you couldn't shake this off feeling you had. "Korra are you sure you want to do this?" You asked hesitantly. Korra thought about it for second, her hands squeezing you softly. "I'm really sure about it. Why?" You didn't want to be used, that was all. Korra just got out of a relationship, so she could just be using you as an outlet for all her emotions. That's what you kept thinking. "It's just that you recently got out of a relationship, and you're really vulnerable right now and-" She cut you off with a passionate kiss, "If you think I'm just using you, then you're wrong. The little speech you gave me, no one's ever said something like that to me before. Which made me regret going out with Mako, when I could've been with you." This felt like a fantasy to you, a beautiful fantasy. "I've only ever thought of this moment in my wildest dreams." You said, looking Korra in her hypnotizing blue eyes.

"Well, let me make it a reality." She carried you by your thighs to your bed, laying down you down with ease. She climbed on top of you, admiring all your features. "What?" You asked. She smiled her cute crooked grin, "You're just incredibly beautiful. I'm mad that I didn't get with you sooner." Now it was your turn to smile, "You're with me now, that's all that matters." You said, kissing her gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this one is short, but it's something. Thx for reading 💙