Fight - Korrasami

*hey everyone! I'm writing a new SPOP book, and it would mean a lot to me if you all would take a look. Thank you!!*

(Prompt: Korra and Asami are secretly in love with you, and fighting over who gets to take you on a date.)

Second Person

°•°•°

You were walking around the air temple, looking for Mako. You wanted him to teach you how to defend yourself, since you weren't a bender. But when you were passing through the halls, you heard voices coming from the dining room.

First Person

°•°•°

I looked peeked around the corner to see Asami and Korra bickering over something. Then I blushed as soon as Asami said this sentence, "Why do you get to take Y/n on a date? I love her more!" Asami yelled. "You do not! And the reason I get to take her on a date is because I met her first." Korra said. "That doesn't determine if you get to go out with her!" Asami said, flailing her arms in every direction. I almost stepped in once Korra got into Asmai's face, "Look, I am going to ask her out and there is nothing you can do to stop it." I could tell Korra was serious, once she sees something she wants she goes after it. Asami sighed, walking back to her room. "Your impossible to deal with." Asami whispered under her breath.

*A couple hours later*

I was sitting on the edges of the island, when I heard a familiar. "Is there room for two?" I looked back to see Korra with a soft smile on her face. "Always." I said, embracing her company. Korra had sat fairly close to me, though I didn't mind. Korra and I had always been close like that. "So...um...can I ask you something?" Korra asked me. I nodded in response. "I really like this...person. And they are the most beautiful person in the world. I really want to tell them how I feel, but I just can't find a way to do it." She explained. I thought for a moment before giving Korra answer, though I was a little jealous. "Well I think if you really like this person, you should tell them how you feel. Remember to take it slow, and don't rush anything." I said, choosing my words very carefully. Korra's eyes seemed to grow slightly lighter. "But what if I want to kiss them? Like, when I'm talking about my feelings, can I kiss them?" Korra said, moving closer to me. "Maybe. I guess you could tell by their body language if they want you to kiss them." I said. Before I knew it, Korra's lips were on mine. I shocked, but soon kissed back. I wrapped my arms around her neck, while hers went around my waist.

It started to get really heated, but I stopped it because I had questions. Korra looked at me in my eyes, silently asking me why I stopped kissing her. "So this person you were asking me advice about...it was me?" I inquired. Korra blushed, nodding her head, "I just couldn't hide my feelings for you anymore. I had to let you know before Asami-" Korra was actually interrupted by Asami, who was standing right behind us. I quickly stood to face Asami. "You're not the only one who has feelings for Y/n." Asami said, walking towards me taking my hand in hers. Korra didn't like this, so she grabbed my other hand before Asami could take me away. "You don't get just take her me!" Korra yelled slightly. My eyes grew wide at her outburst. "You've had your time with her, now it's my time." Asami said, now wrapping her arm around my waist, successfully pulling me away from Korra. I tried to intervine, but before I could Korra began to bend the earth around us. "Asami, I'm warning you." Korra said. I quickly turned around to Asami, "Go before you get hurt. I promise, I'll talk you later." I said, while tightly holding Asami's hands. She nodded at me, kissing my forehead.

Korra became more and more calm as Asami walked away. "Korra, you can't just threaten your friends like that." I said. She looked down at her feet, avoiding my gaze. "I'm sorry Y/n, but I can't stand to see her hold you like that. She was just gonna walk off with you." Korra said, taking my hands in hers.

I caressed her cheek, kissing it too. "I have to go talk to Asami, but I will come back and talk to you as well. Okay?" I asked. Korra nodded, softly kissing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry for taking so long to update. I've had such bad writers block. Hope you guys enjoy it *also not proof read* 💙