Fight - Korrasami PT. 2

Second Person

°•°•°

You were walking around the island trying to find Asami. You finally found her sitting quietly in her room. "Hey." You said. Asami smiled softly at you, " Hey Y/n." She said.

You took as seat beside Asami, taking a hold of her hand. "I know you two were fighting over me in the dining room earlier today. I don't understand why neither of you couldn't just tell me." You said, truly confused. "Because you're special Y/n. And I just didn't know if I was special enough for you." Asami said, tears welling up in her eyes. "Asmai, of course you're special enough for me.

Why would you even think that?" I asked. Asami shook her head, "You're so beautiful and intelligent. The most selfless person I've ever met. How could I not think that? But that's why I fell in love with you. And when Korra told me she was in love with you too, I wasn't surprised." Asami poured out everything that was being held over her heart. "Well, I like you and Korra, and I'm not gonna choose between the both of you." You stared into Asami's eyes. "What if we shared you?" Asami asked me.

I looked at Asami like she had four heads. How could she possibly think that sharing me was the solution? "Asami, I don't know about that." I started to become really uneasy. "I promise you, it wouldn't be so bad. We could all sleep together and take you out on special dates. It would be as easy as walking." The way Asami's eyes lit up made it hard for me to oppose. But I've never really been in a relationship with anyone, let alone two people! "This isn't a no, but it's also not a yes...I'll have to think about okay?" I said. Asami nodded her head, a bright smile on her face, "Of course, how ever long you need." I kissed her cheek and walked back to room where I could be alone with my thoughts.

Would it really be so bad? Sure people would definitely stare and be unaccepting, but maybe it could work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry this was so short, but I know that it was long awaited...well at least I figured cuz it's my most popular chapter 💙