Crazy - Katara/Azula

(Prompt: where your pregnant with Katara's baby and Azula kidnaps you because she's in love with you. *also, pretend women can get other women pregnant*)

°•°•°

Ever since you told Katara you were pregnant, she was ten times more protective of you. She was already like that since the start of your relationship. It was just maximized now that you were holding a life inside your tummy. Plus, now instead of being the mom of the group, she was going to be an actual mom. She was over the moon excited. Finally she'd have a family of her own. Although, she worried for you. Knowing how being the Avatar's friend could have its cons. But she'd never expected this.

°•°•°

Katara reached out to your side of the bed, but was met with cold sheets. This was odd since every morning you were snuggled up in her chest. It was in this moment she felt that something was wrong. She quickly rushed to the radio downstairs to call Aang, and he hadn't seen you. Neither had Sokka, Zuko, or Suki. Now this was a problem. She called Toph to get every single police officer of Republic City to look for you. She was about to head out of the door herself when she noticed a note on the doorstep.

It was from Azula! How did Azula get out of the asylum? Zuko made sure that the Fire Nation's top guards were there to keep watch. Katara's blood boiled like no other's. She always had the feeling that Azula had a crush on you. Even while fighting in battle, Azula was still affectionate towards you. Katara didn't even bother saying anything to anybody. She just grabbed her water satchel, and headed off to the Fire Nation. That's were she'd look first.

°•°•°

It was cold and dark in the basement where Azula kept you. She brought you way out to the suburbs of the city, in a abandoned building. She figured that Katara would go straight to the Fire Nation. Your wrists were bleeding since you tried numerous times trying to break the chains. You maybe could have broken them if you had a little water. But Azula made sure to get rid of any water source in the room.

You tensed when you heard the door open. With every creek of the stairs your heart pounded even faster. Then you heard it...her. "Hello darling! How are you," Azula asked. She set the food down on a table, then walked up to you and caressed your cheek affectionately. "I made sure to put some vitamins on the tray. I want our baby to be healthy." 'Here she goes again.' You thought. This was the reason Azula kidnapped you. She was convinced that the baby you were having was hers and had nothing to do with Katara.

You decided to try to scare into letting you go, "Katara will come for me. She'll kill you for taking me. Might as well let me go now and save yourself." Azula began laughing like a maniac. Considering she was one. "Darling, I don't think she'd come looking for us here. Besides, she probably thinks we're already heading back to the Fire Nation by now. Such a shame it is. But at least we'll be happy to together." Azula said, smile a crazed smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this is my first time writing angst. i hope you guys enjoyed it. and thank you guys soooooo much for over 9,000 views and 275 votes. you people are seriously the best 💙

Atla & Lok FxF Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें