Storm of Silence

cyan here calling for a group hug,
:( I need hugs ;(

~

Justine's POV

After Casey, Jasmine and Tanner all left to the office. I sat here at the cafeteria table for a good bit before classes started. Yes there were kids all around me. Walking by me in fact.

Complete silence. Even a werewolf would say this is freaky. I looked up and saw people's mouths were moving and footsteps were being taken. Wait... so can I not hear anything?

I jumped, not even able to hear myself jump up. Or the table I'm sitting on be moved a bit with it's old scratchy noise.

I looked around trying to find the nearest bathroom or a mirror. I see a men's bathroom and collected my stuff. I stumbled for a bit, maybe accidentally dropping my breakfast snack on the ground. I picked back up my crackers again and stuffed them in my mouth before dashing into the restroom.

Once inside and threw my bag against the wall. I took a glimpse at the mirror and saw my ears were in a half shift. Huh? What is wrong with me?

Soon they shifted back too normal and soon was able to hear noises again. I sighed thankful to hear even the drips of water come from the small depressing sink. I turned it on for cold water. Splashing my face with cold water to cool down my heart beat.

That's when I hear multiple doors open and snickering. I looked up at the mirror and regret even coming in the bathroom the first place. I jumped and tried to dash out the door but got grabbed with a tight grip of a strong, big fist.

Next think I know was my back slam against a wall. I swear I think I broke a bone again. I looked up and it was Alex and his crew, even the bitch Amanda is here too. I felt my eyes water up in fear.

"Look who it is bois, acting like nothing, NOTHING, ever happened
Ignoring all of what I said. tisk.... I expect more from a mere dirty raccoon" Alex growled with his fist getting tighter every second passes by

"Babeeee... come on, show him whose boss. Teach him that he shouldn't be messing with us wolves" she says as she licks her lips. and smirking as if she was about to receive a meal from her boyfriend. Holding a small flute against her teeth that was apart of her necklace.

Alex smirks, "We dont need a raccoon in MY pack, Tanner deserves a powerful Mate. Not a useless small, worthless, unloving creature. But of course.... you ignored my 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. I will kill you slowly and painful.  Making you wish you weren't ever born you filthy rubbish"

Next thing I see is a hand shifting to a pae and claws above my head. I closed my eyes prepared for the incoming scar and pain.

a swipe was heard and then darkness.  A home I'm used to by now.

I want Tanner. I want to hide away in his warmth of cuddles. His hugs are very comforting. What I would do to be there right now and not be in the  situations I have to deal with day to day.

I feel light headed. My back feels like it got slammed into a brick wall. My face and my shoulders, even my chest,  feels numb. A ring in my ear doesnt help as well. Especially when all I see is black.

I tried to open my eyes as the ringing slowly dispersed away.

Red. Everything was red and dim. I swear it was like an actual red bathroom I was in. I could barely see too. I felt thick liquid in my eye too. Heck it might not be a liquid as well. feels like

I gain feelings in my hand again and tried to touch my face. again it was feeling like slimy liquid. I pull my hand away and it was covered with thick blood. Its wasnt a light coat of blood. Nope. My whole hand was drenched in blood. Shit.

I tried to move from off the floor that I somehow got to, but my body didnt want to listen. So I stayed, I was so tired.

I smiled at the sink. Bloodly mess. everywhere. Why does this only happen to me?

Why am I always getting targeted?

Am i doomed to face the grim reaper from day to day?

I just want peace with myself and the world.

sleep...

I

should.   ...

sle-

~

Dear god that took me a while to write

But heyyyyy please come support my new twitch channel and insta...

both are NinjaSOwl. thanks for the loves