Why Am I Here? (Edited)

Justine's Pov

I felt darkness taking over me, but soon I heard something breaking. Sounds like my home breaking into two. I felt a warm cloth wrap around me and picked up my bleeding, like dead bloody body.  No wonder they wanted me dead as fast as possible. They are trying  really hard to get rid of me. Probably kill me if they know I can still move and hear. All I can smell is blood. This must be a hell of some kind of smell. I was expecting some smoky smell too in hell.

I heard gasps of freight near me. Then I felt the person caring me start to jog or run somewhere. It was hard to stop my movements from jumping all over the place. My body was in pain and I was biting my lip from crying or whimpering to grab anybody's attention.

Soon I heard other footsteps come towards us. Did they really wanted to see my dead body? I was I really hated?

They stopped in front of me 

A girl's voice started talking, "A raccoon? Are you ok Tanner? A random raccoon aren't really mates with werewolves"

After that, I heard a growl. What's a mate and what's a werewolf? And what is Tanner doing here? I thought he wanted to be my friend or even try to be more than that? Did he hate the raccoon too? Was I really a huge problem? I should have just left or killed myself earlier. I should have just sat there years ago. Let an exterminator come or that gunshot kill me.

"Ok ok.. calm down there tiger. Let me see what I can do" She says

I felt the shirt move off of my body. Please don't make sure I'm dead! I don't want to really die. I'll go away.

"Shit. He's losing a lot of blood. Looks like his knee is fucked up. Plus it looks like a rib is broken by that bump in his chest. His breathing is still strong but broken. We need to hook him up to oxygen" she says.

Shit! They know I'm alive. But why give me oxygen when really they're going to kill me soon. I'm already bad enough like she said. My knee is fucked up. So that means I can't move my leg that well to work or run. Plus I'm having trouble breathing which also affects running away.

But then I felt a hand touch my fur. Right. On. My. Broken. Rib

I cried as I couldn't hold it back anymore. I opened my eyes to see whose trying to touch me.

Then I see him again. Why?? He just stares at me. I can't tell his expression.

I turn my head and looked at the bitch who is hurting me even more. She looks like she could kill me ao I tried to back away from her and towards Tanner's chest naturally.

I then felt another hand started rubbing my head. The tingles and shocks stopped me and my raccoon started to purr inside my head. Tanner was trying to shush me. I laid back down and watched Tanner to see if he does anything else to make me sound like that again.

"Let's get him home and hooked up before he loses even more blood," that bitch says and tanner nods

"But first..." She opens a first aid kit out of freaking nowhere and wraps my leg. I growl and cried as she was touching me again. I tried to use tanner to get me away from her

"Hey shhh... its ok, she's just trying to help," tanner says to me which makes me stare right at him. How could I let someone like her touch my bleeding leg? But at the same time, I felt my body shake and my eyes became droopy. I want to take a nap now

Soon a car stops by us and everyone gets in. Tanner was still holding me like a prized possession. They drive us a little way until Tanner holds me up and lets me look outside. But I saw we were almost at a mansion. He began rubbing my head again. The comfortable shocks were still there which makes it a whole lot better, but I wanted to sleep.

I whined trying to swipe his hand away

"I'm sorry little guy, but I can't let you sleep on me right now" he explains

Soon we pull up and tanner carries me out. Bitch leads Tanner and another scary dude into the infirmary. 

I was soon put down on a bed and Tanner stayed nearby.

Bitch comes back and touches my leg.

I cried again. Can this bitch stop touching me! I tried to bite her. I was so done with the pain she continued to make. She jumps back. Good. Back off bitch.

"I can't do anything if he keeps biting me." She turns towards Tanner.

Is this bitch really wanting Tanner to help her?

He sighs,  "If only he could be back in his human form,"

Wait. How does he know I'm human too? I thought I was just a raccoon right now. Did he saw me shift anytime today? Was he stocking me? I have soo many questions

"Wait... What did you say?" Bitch says

"That I wished he was in his human form?"  Tanner says again

She slaps herself, karma, "OF COURSE... the raccoon isn't a normal raccoon but a shifter." 

Seriously,  how do these people knowwww. I don't want them to see

She turns around and looks threw stuff in bags and tubs. Then she picks one up. She grabs something and other stuff to it

Once she turns around, I see the thing that was probably going to kill me

She gets closer. I try to get away from her. But I start to wonder and turn towards him as to why Tanner isn't trying to help me. 

"I'm sorry Tanner... But I need you to help me and hold him down." bitch says.

NO, I DONT WHAT TO DIE. DONT MAKE ME TANNER!

He softly grabs my paws with his left hand and started petting my head with his right.  Calming me down a bit.

I knew it. He hates me too. Why is he doing this to me? Goodbye world! I closed my eyes as I heard bitch getting closer and stabs me in the neck with something.

I'm sorry I'm a huge disappointment, Tanner. I should have gotten to know you.

I start crying wanting for death to take me. But instead, I felt my bones pop forcibly then what I wanted. I try to pull my paws away as I felt everything started to shift

I heard Tanner whimper and pull away from me and bitch pulls away as well.

Soon I felt myself shift back to human form. Why??? I don't want him to see me like this! I don't want anyone to see this side of me. I looked down and saw my knee is still bleeding and felt my rib still hurts

"It hurts..." I complained about my chest

Bitch looked shocked for some reason, "huh... it worked"

"Amber!" Tanner growls

"Oh right!" she jumps and cuts off my pants around my knee off and looks at my knee closer

"Shit.. broken, I need to clean it up, then pop the knee cap back in black and then stitch the rest up."

She then moves to my chest area and starts to feel. My raccoon wanted to bite at her again for touching me in werid ways.

"The 3rd and 4th ribs on the right side is broken. Ribs are hard to heal but ill help with that. Lots of ice and lots of resting. But first things first... that broken knee"

Soon walked around put a mask on me. I felt air being pushed at me in the mask that's connected from a tank. She then began wrapping and stitching my leg.

I was glad tanner is by my side still. I was so scared he is, or still trying to kill me. But my raccoon says otherwise. He sat right by me and whispers to me on how pretty I am and lightly rubs my light and curly hair.