Pirate versus Werewolfs

Justine's POV

It has I believe been a few says sense I been taken away from my mate and friends.

That day I woke up in a strange place. Looks of it like a basement with pipes in the ceiling. A corner of the room I was tortured in giving information about a rogue rodent by a guy that honestly, needs a bath.

And like everyday I been here, I say the same thing. "I dont know of any rogue rodent"

Then it's a punch to the face or to the stomach. What did this rodent do to cause this guy  to go to such extremes?

Currently I'm cuffed to a metal pole kneeled down to cough up the current blood that's trying to escape from my last punch bag session.

I really want to claw this guy's eyes out so bad.

Suddenly I heard the door open again and here he comes back down the creaky staircase. He then sits in the chair across from me and stairs down at me.

"Maybe we got on the wrong foot"

YOU THINK YOU ASSHOLE? i growled showing my baby raccoon fangs

"You see the rodent I'm looking for, is a raccoon. Perhaps you havent seen one yet? They grey and kinda look like a skunk but less black stripes and more like a criminal wearing a black mask. Perhaps you seen a creature as such?"

I gasp, I have never met this man in my life so he couldnt be mad at me... that means... theres another raccoon in this town? This asshole thinks he could turn me against my own brethren?

I scuff, If i can take all these hits in high school from bullying. I can sure like hell take these hits for a fellow brother raccoon.

I spat at his face, "If I even did know something. I wouldn't even tell you of all people"

He swipes off the spit and gets up slowly ticking with his tongue "hope we didnt have to come to this again. But..."

He grabs my hair and pulls my head up to look at him in his eyes, "I'll get what I want sooner or later you foul werewolves"

Then punches me in the eye, knocking me out cold

Tanner please hurry

~

Tanner's POV

My father's have sent all the searching scout wolf's out. Jasmine current sitting bedrested until her broken arm heals. She had a little temper tantrum before I left with the scout wolfs.

Casey volunteered to help protect the pack house while we search. Incase of any packs that want to attack us or rogues that come by.

I was currently looking at a map and any possible locations that Fulkerson has taken my mate. The blue moon is within 2 more weeks. We need to act fast before we lose all the scouting wolf's and myself.

Cause if I don't have my mate before then, I can most like turn into an alpha rogue. Which isn't pretty for my pack or any pack. History books speak of this one alpha rogue years ago that it literally took 4 packs to strike him and his rogue pack dead. Rogues can come in individuals but it only needs to take one alpha rogue to put them all together.

'Sir I'm picking up rodent and pirate scent near the docs' one scout mind linked

'I'm on my way. Everyone else, come join at the docs' I grabbed my map and jumbled it up together with no care in this realistic world.

I'm on my way my love

~~

I thought I posted this but I didn't...
Also quiting another job :)