End of School (Edited)

Tanner Pov

I got to my fourth hour and waited to see if he was in all my classes...

But apparently not as he didn't show up to this class of mine. I wonder whats his fourth hour is... I would so walk him to his classes once he finds out were mates! I might even be able to change into his class!

But he doesn't smell like a werewolf so I have to take my time....ughhhhh... I just want to hold him in my arms and cuddle him. I want to make sure he's warm and feed well. I'll even spoon-feed him! I want to make sure he's loved and pampered with kisses to where he's laughing trying to say stop.

I sigh, daydreaming.

But all of a sudden my wolf starts to get angry as class began.

I couldn't control my growl so I had to cover my mouth.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' I asked my wolf

He just whines... JUST FUCKING WHINES... he's no help at all.

So I looked back at the front board... but all I can see is my daydreams of the beautiful man I'm going to call mine.

~

But sooner or later class gets over, faster than usual. I jump out of my seat and ran out of my class. Heading towards the doors

I had to see him again. I had to see his beautiful eyes. His crazy unique hair.. but I badly want to see him smile.

I was so pumped... until I stopped in the middle of the hallway

Smelling something so familiar...but so vague...

I turn and saw a small bloody pool on the ground by the wall. I grab my mouth with my hand without screaming. There were bloody handprints that land on the wall and crawling to the trashing. Which the trash can smells like puke. The blood looked still fresh.

But what feared me the most was..... the blood has my mates scent.

I was stuck, staring wide eye at it. It wasn't until another student... which happened to be a girl, came close and turn to see what I was looking at and screamed bloody murder. Scaring all students and alerting teachers nearby.

People gasp and people tried their best to run away from the graphic scene.

A few teachers came and forced people to leave.

I growled and pushed threw them using my alpha voice/power.

I got close and whimpered.

'Mate... mates in trouble' was all my wolf has said now

'Thanks for telling me this NOW and not EARLIER you stupid wolf'

Then a dean, my dad's beta, came over to me.

"Tanner? What's going on?" He asks as he surveyed the scene

I growled, "mate has been hurt" I heard my wolf speak through me

He looks shocked at me as I never really let my wolf out. Especially when I'm low key mad at someone. Its just not me to use my wolf in a stupid argument.

He pulls out his tablet and pulls up the live footage

"Take it back to before 4th started. Its when my wolf started losing his shit"

He nods and scrolls back and stops.

He is being cornered by other werewolves in the pack. Alex, future border patrol. His girlfriend Amanda, future cook and a few more. Why!?!? They were happy when I found my mate. I just never really told them who.