New Terms (Edited)

Tanner pov

I saw him wearing my clothes which.... kinda turned Lil me on. I licked my lips hungry for certain someone.

But he turns to me and his brown eyes just glow... so cute.

He scratches his head. "So umm..thank you?"

I nod "your welcome"

"I should probably head home now since it's past sundown," he says as he points towards and heads towards the elevator.

I look confused and jumped in front of him. "What do you mean 'head home?'"

"Ummm.... well.." he stampers saying

"You lived in the park. Under a sewer bridge. That this afternoon was destroyed... You're barely in any health to run around to do anything in just your human form. Plus you need your medicine taken right on time. Plus your my mate. I'm not letting you go and see you living on the streets again" I then hug him possessive

He doesn't hug back. Instead, he tries to get out of the sparky hug

"I appreciate the hospitality, but I can't do this to you where I drop in and just live here for a few days cause of my needs..."

"Oh come on... you need help love. I'll ensure your guarded, safe, loved, nourished, and sleep well"

He was about to talk back but I silenced him real quick with a kiss.

He was shocked, I could tell. But I continue to kiss him passionately. He soon gives in and kisses back.

We were like that for a bit before I backed away. Smirking as I look at his wide-open mouth, panting face.

"Let's get you to bed love~"

Then I carried him to my room, which was bot far and softly laid him down. I got in on my side and pulled him closer to me.

He looks shocked at first.

But soon he gives in again and hugs me and rubs his small nose against mine before closing his eyes.

I watch him fall asleep as his chest rise and breathing were both steady. I looked at his features some more.

He needs a haircut. That for sure if be lets me

I smile and kiss his forehead before whispering "goodnight, my love"